• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
con·firmed

kənˈfərmd/
adjective
adjective: confirmed
(of a person) firmly established in a particular habit, belief, or way of life and unlikely to change.

No.
I think his point is that GameFaqs post was made on the 20th, I don't know we got confirmation on the 27th. Unless Kung Jin, Takeda and Jacqui were all introduced before the 20th in a comic than the guy might be legit because he shouldn't know those names.

(I only have the first issue, so I don't know who else was revealed.)

I think his point is that GameFaqs post was made on the 20th, I don't know we got confirmation on the 27th. Unless Kung Jin, Takeda and Jacqui were all introduced before the 20th in a comic than the guy might be legit because he shouldn't know those names.

Those names were listed on the casting call awhile back, and in the comics. They're well known.

[me]

Noob

Kung Jin wasn't be in a comic. Also, this guy from gamefaqs knew that Kung Jin is a man with a bow. Nobody knew about this before 27th.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Looks legit except it's missing Cyrax... I was really hoping Fujin, Reiko, Tremor, and Havik would have made it in. I also feel for those who are missing out on Tanya.

Seems like a sausage fest. Glad Liu Kang made it though. LETS GO!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Jax and Sonya are confirmed in the game (unless that was somehow jacqui in the tower) and Kenshi might not be in but idk this guy could be right

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I really, really, really hope Jax and Liu Kang aren't in here...lol

Regarding the comic/game gig, Kittelsen already confirmed that some characters you see in the comic may not be in the game and vice versa.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Too many cages. It's like this is the family edition of MK, everyone has their whole family in the game. Gonna be some immersion breaking fatalitys, that's for sure. I liked the idea of paying homage with variations like mournful. We all kind of thought Cassie could replace both her parents and I was starting to think jaqui could replace Jax. Jax and Johnny have to be pushing into their 50s in the storyline, it's getting to be a bit of a stretch to have them as world class fighters. I can understand Kung Lao since he's Asian and a monk wich both are immune to aging.

But also lets not lose sight that there are the 4 Kombat pack characters as well.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Well guys, to be fair, there was this one achievement on the leaked achievement list, "Family Feuds", which is unlocked by winning 50 matches against a characters relative. So far we only have Kung Lao and Kung Jin, so I'm already kinda expecting Jax, Kenshi and either Johnny or Sonya (please not both). Now, that is if the list was legit, of course.