Rumor/Possible Spoilers: Mortal Kombat X Speculation General Discussion

Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah I agree that Raiden is reckless but I would definitely hate to be on the bad side of Raiden. He's definitely got your back, like when Motaro was fighting Johnny on the bridge Raiden super manned that bitch lol. I think they kind of cancel each other out in a way (Raiden and Fujin).

Yeah I remember that, IIRC they actually end up defeating them and they restore Raiden to his former self. It looks like they will be fighting some revenants in this game but I hope it's not just Raiden doing all the fighting :(
Yeah but Motaro is a jobber, so it's no wonder he got beat by a mediocre god like that :DOGE so you're saying Raiden Fujin is 5-5? Huehuehue

Fujin beat Raiden eh? Raiden needed Fujin to help him get back to his former self? Basically Raiden is useless without Fujin? Suck it @EarlyReflections :REO
Fujin is actually Raiden's bitch. Don't listen to @Youphemism
Someone sounds like they're scared that when Fujin is announced that he'll beat Raiden...again.

Last edited:

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
This would be a HUGE mistake if they added all the parents AND kids. WTF Jax died, leave that fucker dead. Same with the other ones that weren't of importance to be honest. I like Sonya and Johnny, but honestly of the 2 I'd pick Johnny. To have 3 cages is a bit of a waste of roster space. I DO NOT want Jax in if Jacqui is in, I'm willing to give her a chance. I truly hope this isn't real, Ed Boon himself said there's a lot of new characters in the game, more than any before except one other game can't remember which one. If they've come up with amazing new original characters like Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, etc I'm sure that'll be the case.

I do hope we get Tanya and Fujin though, would be sick!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
from 4chan, possibly legit and obvious spoilers

26 characters, Mileena, Jax, Shinnok and Erron all in. 5 screens sprayed out...Cage, Sonya, Liu Kang, Rain and Kenshi is my guess

EDIT: as some people have pointed out, some of the uncomfirmed characters are facing off-centre so this is either a good fake or an early model of the select screen.

One thing I will say is that Shinnok, Kung Jin, Mileena and Takeda all seem to be looking straight on.

http://i.imgur.com/vfnBYkh.jpg

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
That's honestly the most legit looking one to date, outside of Jax and Jacqui's faces being curiously off-center compared to everyone else's.

I'm going to assume the ones that have been colored over are Johnny, Sonya, and Kang.

Edit: Yeah, forgot about Kenshi, too. Then a spot for DLC or whatever.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
off center is strange considering how perfectly centered most of the cast is (Shinnok and Mileena look straight), but they'e also characters in the 'corner' of the select screen.. so you could make the argument that they're 'facing inward' as an art decision. Suggesting that the other side would be facing to the right, though we can't prove it since we can't see them.

If I had a photo editing program on this comp I'd try to reduce the glare to see if it's covering any editing issues.

Still.. good photoshop if it's fake. Very professional. I actually like well made fakes just as much as 'real' things so I'm weird like that. heh. :D