Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Yeah, I'm gonna call fake. It's convincing at first glance, but after you begin to study it, it becomes pretty evident that it's photoshopped.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Yea the erron black pic is the same one used in the fake screenshot on this site, the one from the trailer. Other than that it looks really good. Why the stupid censored spots? Rather not see anything at all than that garbage. I'd probably change the thread title as well, it's misleading.

from 4chan, possibly legit and obvious spoilers

26 characters, Mileena, Jax, Shinnok and Erron all in. 5 screens sprayed out...Cage, Sonya, Liu Kang, Rain and Kenshi is my guess

EDIT: as some people have pointed out, some of the uncomfirmed characters are facing off-centre so this is either a good fake or an early model of the select screen.

One thing I will say is that Shinnok, Kung Jin, Mileena and Takeda all seem to be looking straight on.

http://i.imgur.com/vfnBYkh.jpg
why is the left side blacked out? can i see it somewhere?

edit: well every official char has a frontal shot and the "leaked" ones not... also no shot at all of those who didnt have a good picture so far... nice fake but still fake.

Yea the erron black pic is the same one used in the fake screenshot on this site, the one from the trailer. Other than that it looks really good. Why the stupid censored spots? Rather not see anything at all than that garbage.
Why the censored spots? Because there's only one image reference for Kenshi, Cage, Sonya (none of which lend themselves to a "select screen" image) and none for Liu Kang. That would've easily identified it as fake. Basically, the image faker was lazy.

Raiden and Fujin love each other, but Fujin can't handle Raiden's fuckery so he leaves him in the middle of the night.
mk needs a gay char so gays dont just choose low hitbox girl chars and piss me off. if only girls played girl chars I wouldnt have to worry about them

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Here's my final word on the DLC. My prediction is based simply on my mantra of "in the comic, in the game." And rumors/leaks wich are pretty much never wrong lol.

Kombat pack-
Reiko- in comic, he's obviously coming
Fujin
Frost- my dark horse. Was in comic.
Jason voorhies

Yes that's 1 guest. Everyone says "But they said guests and returns! The (S) means plural so it has to be 2 and 2!" WRONG! It easily could just be a turn of phrase. If I have 1 carrot and 2 apples, I can still say "I have a combination of carrots and apples." Both mk9 and inj had only one guest DLC in their pack. Kratos was PS, doesn't count.

As rumored, we will get the predator pack in June. That's predator and also Carl weathers character Dillon. The rumor said they had a source. That's shaky but iv yet to hear a rumor or leak that wasn't true.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Just real quick. Why does everyone have a hard-on for the idea of Jason being in the game?

We literally only got Freddy because of the reboot of Nightmare on Elm Street... And the hard-on at that time made some sense because "ERH MEH GERRRD!!! Frrrdeeeh vs Jasun!!!". But now it would just be a pretty irrelevant addition for a guest, and let's face it, not a really impressive one at that...

/Unrelated question-rant

I'm still wondering when anyone is gonna address that this "confirmed" "leaked" list has 6 characters form the trailer when Boon very clearly stated that there were exactly 5 reveals in the trailer and it have been repeated ad nausium that there WILL be characters in the story that won't be playable (see Goro, Kintaro, and Shao Khan in MK9 for details).

And can someone please point me to the Mortal Kombat game that has ever had a random select spot ever?

People are too damn salty one way or the other about shit that literally doesn't even make sense to be 100% accurate for a final cast (disc-based on release anyway)....

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Holy shit balls...people are still calling the "leak" fake, despite the JC slip recently? How closed minded do you have to be? I bet those same people believe the government is looking out for your best interests and that we're the only thing to exist in the cosmos lol.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Holy shit balls...people are still calling the "leak" fake, despite the JC slip recently? How closed minded do you have to be? I bet those same people believe the government is looking out for your best interests and that we're the only thing to exist in the cosmos lol.
August is recent?

Damn my perception of time is off... Thanks for gettin me straightened out on thay man. Real life saver.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Actually friend, there was a video of Adam Urbano leaking Johnny and Kenshi that came out a week ago? Or even sooner maybe.
I was referring more to when the same guy talked about playing as Johnny Cage back in an interview in August.
But yes, re-confirming what was already stated is pretty helpful news to prove Johnny is in the game as anyone could have easily guessed based on one of the much older interviews with Boon when asked about Cassie and the possibility of fatalities on family members. But I guess Boon's hesitation to even answer that question wouldn't have had anything to do with him really not trying to hide anything until later.