Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

trufenix

bye felicia
Well, I agree they are HIGHLY probable to be in the game. But I don't get the logic behind jumping the gun to start 'official' threads for them when it could (I don't believe this, but I do believe in waiting until the official word) be trolled by Ed Boon's eyebrows like he's done in the past.
Sounds to me like what we need is an "official" thread tier list.

Levaranoia

War God
What REALLY sucked, was when they killed off the MAIN FREAKING CHARACTER (Liu kang), in the starting cutscene for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. Man, I remember there being a MASSIVE backlash from the Liu Kang fanbase (Or at least, I was among the whiners haha).
I enjoyed that fuccboi's eyes rolling back in his head as his vertebrae in his neck were broken.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Nvm subzero comes to mind.
Really? Just Sub-Zero? How about a Reptile that is able to turn invisible, have a never ending chip damage effect and is able to slow down time? How about a Raiden that is able to control space with bomb traps, have additional damage on lightening based attacks and teleport all over the damn place? The list goes on.

Gamer68

Fujin!
WAIT! Are they really going to waste a slot on Random? I'm hoping that ? is either Rain or...Rain.
I wouldn't really say that random select wastes a slot, especially since it seems no character was going to be there anyone (pretty sure NRS has only been planning 24 characters after all).

I would just say it's weird. Why not put random select under Player Options along with Hidden Cursor and Controller Preset?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I wouldn't really say that random select wastes a slot, especially since it seems no character was going to be there anyone (pretty sure NRS has only been planning 24 characters after all).

I would just say it's weird. Why not put random select under Player Options along with Hidden Cursor and Controller Preset?
I didn't mean it took the place of a character but to just have that slot there right in the middle is a big WTF. I agree 100% with your second statement.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I didn't mean it took the place of a character but to just have that slot there right in the middle is a big WTF. I agree 100% with your second statement.
Yeah, it is kinda weird. But hey, maybe it's not final? Maybe it will be removed? I guess we will just have to wait and see...

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Are we forgetting that this roster image is fan made? I highly doubt that the actual character select screen will have an actual random slot.

Yeah reptile should be able to be invisible, doing proximity damage, while slowing down time. Why split that up into 3 incomplete characters? Sheesh.
Yeah man. Give me back my MKX Sub-Zero with throwable, detonate-able ice clones, a parry that counters lows, damage-reduction armor AND the mixups of ice weapons. Why you gotta' split that shit up Boon?!

Fuck this lazy ass game. Just tryin' to make a buck. :mad:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Are we forgetting that this roster image is fan made? I highly doubt that the actual character select screen will have an actual random slot.
It is fan made... but the random slot is in the actual game (or at least the most recent build they showed on the livestream). Like I said though, it might not be final.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Well my initial post was a question as in "I can't believe this select screen because that seems absurd" but then I got carried away by Gamer68's sweet demeanor. xxxo

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
It is fan made... but the random slot is in the actual game (or at least the most recent build they showed on the livestream). Like I said though, it might not be final.
Oh.. yeah, just checked. My bad. That is indeed weird but oh well.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Kenshi was clearly "allowed" to be shown, but Jax, Sonya, and Cage were leaked.
Yeah that pic was IGN and not by accident...they are given the shots and told what they can show...
The fact he was asked by NRS to take down the other stuff really just proves its true though...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If they seriously put Jax, Sonya and J. Cage as playable then Jacqui and Cassie are pretty much redundant IMO. So if by that long shot this is true, I'll still buy cause I love MK but I'll admit no Fujin, Tanya or Reiko would be disappointing.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I really hope its like Jax retired from special forces and he's working on his car from the intro of Special Forces in that garage and Sonya and Johnny walk in there all Gone in 60 Seconds like Jax, we need you, there's a situation in Outworld. And he's like, I told you, I'm done with the life. And Sonya's like Cassie and Jacqui are going Jax, they still believe in the cause. And he's like, she can make her own decisions, she grown. And then johnny's like, never pegged you for a quitter, Jax. And then he accidentally crushes like a muffler or something in his robot arms and is like, just get the hell out of here. And then later on he has a black guy thinking montage that ends with him running a robot finger down the side of a picture of him teaching Jacqui how to use her robot arms. But then way later in that plot, when she's like, I dunno about you guys but I'm living the dream and Kotal and hisdudes are closing in, Jax just like busts out of the forest in the car all tuned up and just like mows down kotal's troops and then jumps out and is like, Bring it, and then Kotal just nods and is like; "Respect."
You should really throw some spoilers tags around that

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
What I wanna know is, will Jax finally have gotten any of dat delicious Sonya poontang 25 years later?

gosoxtim

Noob
If they seriously put Jax, Sonya and J. Cage as playable then Jacqui and Cassie are pretty much redundant IMO. So if by that long shot this is true, I'll still buy cause I love MK but I'll admit no Fujin, Tanya or Reiko would be disappointing.
how they need to be in to pass the torch to next genation fighters

Gamer68

Fujin!
how they need to be in to pass the torch to next genation fighters
Yeah. It would be weird for Cassie to be in MKX without Sonya or Johnny there. I mean, I guess they could be just in the story, but still...

I think it's good for the most part. People who want to play as classics can play as classics, people who want to play as new characters can play as new characters. Plus, even though Cassie has similarities to Johnny's and Sonya's movesets (same goes with Jacqui and Jax), they play differently for the most part.

To be honest, I really don't care. I will enjoy playing as all of the characters, and I'm still buying the game...

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Yeah that pic was IGN and not by accident...they are given the shots and told what they can show...
The fact he was asked by NRS to take down the other stuff really just proves its true though...
what did the original video say about the jax/sonya/cage leak?