Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I'm just curious about [the variations] and how quickly I'll adapt to it. I know I can't see my friends (who are more casual) being into the variations and just prefer to straight play it.

However, I don't see it as "incomplete" but as focusing on certain attributes (or in Reptile's case, gaining an exclusive).

Last edited:

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Off the top of my head: Shinnok, Jax, Sonya, Cage, Kung Jin, Takeda, Jacqui, Sindel, Erron Black, Rain, Baraka(kinda).

According to Boon only 5 of them are supposed to be in, but personally I feel like he is trolling/tricking us somehow.
Oh I know. I wanted to see what characters he thought weren't confirmed. I appreciate the answer though! Boon is most definitely trolling.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I really love ice wielding rush down characters.
instant main for me if she makes it.
makes don't make a keep away character and am in

eNARV

Capital Punishment
You're forgetting about the Sub-Zeroes

IMO everyone that died should've sit this game out, i mean EVERYONE!

There is so much character post MK4 and characters that never saw the light of day that it would be much more interesting having them in the game

Now we have two subs again, like we did in MK9, why we need Kung Lao? Kung Jin was good enough, etc etc.

I'd Rather Have, Fujin, Havik, Tanya over Kitana, Jax, and Kung Lao.
Cmon you know NRS turned their backs on the 3-D era :REO

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Cmon you know NRS turned their backs on the 3-D era :REO
There is not even point in discussing these stuffs up or being extremely defensive towards it, the game will be what the game will be, that is something everyone has to accept it, like it or not, and we still all going to buy it and play it like its our last days on earth.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Man I know everyone's excited and shit, but this could've been a status. It's not just you, TYM has been full of annoying, pointless threads recently & people are getting tired.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm so scared for when the game actually comes out. There'll be like 53 casuals posting the same thread 53 times about how it's unfair that Ermac can fly and shit.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
As much as I want Frost in the main game, I really think this is a fake. Her costume is way too similar to Sub-Zero's when even his LIn-Kuei mooks have more unique outfits. Additionally, She looks like she was copy/pasted onto a background which caused a lot of white jaggies around the edges, so they tried to cover it up by making a big part of it all black. Then they just added some crappy grass and stuff.

I'd love for her to be in, but I'm not holding my breath. :(

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
No psychopath thoughts in your post?

I r disappoint.
Are you insinuating that I come across as crazy sometimes...I will remember that...
I do not intend to...I just ...sometimes its hard to tell how the humans will react to things..
I will add another authenticity check to my runtime dialog, have the mother-ship teach me sanity and, assure there is less bleed through from the others voices...Thank you your feedback is appreciated and I will do more as to not disappoint you in the future...