Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
There is not even point in discussing these stuffs up or being extremely defensive towards it, the game will be what the game will be, that is something everyone has to accept it, like it or not, and we still all going to buy it and play it like its our last days on earth.
Hey I love some of the characters from 3-d era dont get me wrong, Im with you, but were just gonna have to except that nrs regrets and almost despises what theyve done in that era. I mean it even explains them rebooting the whole franchise with mk9.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think the variations will give you a chance of trying your favourite character 3 times more, and you will end up having more people with different playstyles dominating each one of the styles.

Imagine TOM being the best Grand Master sub-zero, MITDJT the best Hellfire while Slips will be the best Inferno, i think this would be extremely hype to see.

And not all, remember those matches where you're forced to play a character you didn't like that much unless for counterpicking purposes? Now you get to counterpick with a different variation of your favorite character.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
As much as I want Frost in the main game, I really think this is a fake. Her costume is way too similar to Sub-Zero's when even his LIn-Kuei mooks have more unique outfits. Additionally, She looks like she was copy/pasted onto a background which caused a lot of white jaggies around the edges, so they tried to cover it up by making a big part of it all black. Then they just added some crappy grass and stuff.

I'd love for her to be in, but I'm not holding my breath. :(
nobody believes that's her costume.
this could be from an early phase of development to test her when actual skins were not available.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
The more upset I get.
I am starting to see it as breaking a complete character down into 3 different incomplete characters...

Anyone else?
If the variations did not all have their shared set of moves id see it that way. As it is, they retain enough in all three forms and add enough in each one to make them seem worth it. Its not a case of Ryu having a fireball and then one variation has dragon punch and another has hurricane kick.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Jesus, what's up with these threads lately...

No, the variation system adds to the game as it offers you three different ways of playing your favourite characters. I can't see anything wrong about that. Also, if you'd add up all the variations to one, most characters would be ridiculous.
Like which characters? Just curious.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
The variations are fine as long as they add an unlockable variation that includes all 3 in one, or maybe some option like the groove edit mode in CvS2, just call it the variation edit mode.

Well besides Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin I can see what you mean. It's just pretty odd that we come across this leaked list and then we get some other signs of proof pointing to that list to be possibly true.
Well, I agree they are HIGHLY probable to be in the game. But I don't get the logic behind jumping the gun to start 'official' threads for them when it could (I don't believe this, but I do believe in waiting until the official word) be trolled by Ed Boon's eyebrows like he's done in the past.

Well besides Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin I can see what you mean. It's just pretty odd that we come across this leaked list and then we get some other signs of proof pointing to that list to be possibly true.
Well, I agree they are HIGHLY probable to be in the game. But I don't get the logic behind jumping the gun to start 'official' threads for them when it could (I don't believe this, but I do believe in waiting until the official word) be trolled by Ed Boon's eyebrows like he's done in the past.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
this is odd... from max
"maximilian @maximilian_
Just had to remove a very specific video from Youtube, and a few tweets. SORRY DOODS, stay tuned."

Video was about the leaks (kenshi sonya jax cage) Tweets were the same...was up for maybe a half hour...
put this in the twitter thread too but its bout this...

on a similar note IGN will delete the pics of Jax,Sonya and JC if posted on its comment section. It has been happening to a few people I have talked to including myself.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
That would be just magical if this was all one big troll.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with the roster. I do find the amount of Special Forces members a bit jarring, but I'm assuming they'll play different enough. People really hit the nail on the head saying that it's mostly the MK1-2 roster with a bunch of new faces thrown in. This is fine, and leaves the door open for the other more popular characters to return as DLC.

Think of how disappointed everyone would've been had Jacqui or Cassie been dlc. Now we could potentially have Baraka, Fujin, Sindel, Cyrax, etc.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I think this is real, and I'm fine with it for the most part. Johnny Cage and Sonya are classics, have a big fan-base, and were the last surviving Earthrealm warriors in MK9. I think it makes since for them to be in. Jax is a classic from MK2, so he deserves to be in too.

Don't get me wrong, I would have liked it more if these characters weren't in. I think it would have been cool to have characters like Fujin, Reiko, Tanya, Tremor or couple others to get the spot-light for a while. But at the same time, I'm not going to get mad just because 3 characters I didn't really want made it in. I also think some people have been taking it too far by saying "This is lackluster roster" and "One of the worst roster in the MK series!", especially since before this leak everyone was like "This roster is shaping up to be good!" "It has Kitana AND Mileena in it!" "Can't wait to play as Erron Black!"

So basically: The roster isn't perfect by any means, but it isn't terrible. Everyone should probably calm down...

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention that I actually like Johnny Cage. He isn't super awesome or anything, but I do like him. But that's just my opinion...

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I think this is real, and I'm fine with it for the most part. Johnny Cage and Sonya are classics, have a big fan-base, and were the last surviving Earthrealm warriors in MK9. I think it makes since for them to be in. Jax is a classic from MK2, so he deserves to be in too.

Don't get me wrong, I would have liked it more if these characters weren't in. I think it would have been cool to have characters like Fujin, Reiko, Tanya, Tremor or couple others to get the spot-light for a while. But at the same time, I'm not going to get mad just because 3 characters I didn't really want made it in. I also think some people have been taking it too far by saying "This is lackluster roster" and "One of the worst roster in the MK series!", especially since before this leak everyone was like "This roster is shaping up to be good!" "It has Kitana AND Mileena in it!" "Can't wait to play as Erron Black!"

So basically: The roster isn't perfect by any means, but it isn't terrible. Everyone should probably calm down...

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention that I actually like Johnny Cage. He isn't super awesome or anything, but I do like him. But that's just my opinion...
Calm DOWN?! You new here? O shit wait I just welcomed you.