Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hehateme

Noob
Didn't read the thread as it looks like more of the usual...
But the original post read extremely sarcastic to me....so all the people agreeing and disagreeing look pretty dumb here...
Kinda surprised this whole thread was made for sarcasm of a point already made several times in the other dozen threads like this though by a mod...:(

also ...
1) a list with one point is just really silly...really...it should never be done.
So I wasn't going crazy. XD

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
What REALLY sucked, was when they killed off the MAIN FREAKING CHARACTER (Liu kang), in the starting cutscene for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. Man, I remember there being a MASSIVE backlash from the Liu Kang fanbase (Or at least, I was among the whiners haha).

Apologia X

Trump 2020
I've said the same thing in the past about it being overkill if they put Johnny and Sonya in the game. There's so many interesting characters from past Mk's and new character ideas that it would just be pretty pointless to put them in the game.

Last edited:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
This is like saying, "Sindel shouldn't be in any Mk because we have kitana" or vise versa. Really dumb topic guys, most likely jc's nut punch will have different mechanics, seeing that Cassie's puts them in hit stub, Sonya more than likely won't have ms, and Cassie doesn't even have a cartwheel or leg grab or anything else of Sonya's besides maybe a few borrowed/inspired strings. Rap it up please and bring on Sonya already :D:D
This example is retarded Kitana and Sindel have always has dif move sets and fighting styles. Sonnya and Cassie how dif could sonnya play? What they gonna give her a teleport and a spin? lol

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Any character not officially confirmed. He said 5 reveals in the story mode trailer, I get it. But to pick and choose which are confirmed based off probability is stupid. Why not wait until they're official?
Well besides Takeda, Jacqui, and Kung Jin I can see what you mean. It's just pretty odd that we come across this leaked list and then we get some other signs of proof pointing to that list to be possibly true.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Idk if you guys notice but maybe perhaps FAMILY plays an important role in the new plot for MKX!!!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Actually funny thing is people are using the word correctly...they just need to clarify its confirmed to them...
if you believe something i.e. Fujin is in the game...then you see a tweet,screenshot, random internet post that reinforces this belief, then in turn it has confirmed to you Fujin is in the game...not everybody though ...just you and your weak will and constitution...
No psychopath thoughts in your post?

I r disappoint.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What characters are you talking about exactly?
Off the top of my head: Shinnok, Jax, Sonya, Cage, Kung Jin, Takeda, Jacqui, Sindel, Erron Black, Rain, Baraka(kinda).

According to Boon only 5 of them are supposed to be in, but personally I feel like he is trolling/tricking us somehow.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
The more upset I get.
I am starting to see it as breaking a complete character down into 3 different incomplete characters...

Anyone else?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
But.....John Tobias DID make the best MK characters. I don't know how that's even an argument.

I doubt there's more than 7 people on the planet that give a shit about Jataaka, Sareena and Kia. Let's be serious here. You seem to want all 3 in MKX. Now THAT would be a great start to a shit roster, in my opinion.
There are, and this was never about Sisterhood of shadows, you don't even have nothing to say anymore, should just keep your mouth shut, at this point you're not even discussing anything produtive and i'll be dammed if i will let this pontless discussion to keep feeling up