Leak might be real?

• Totally!

• No, it's fake!

• Doubtful...

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Voodoo

Smack it up, flip it and rub it down.
They were the only 2 Earth-Realm warriors that survived in MK9. (I know people have come back from the dead) It would be a really bold / stupid move to continue the story from MK9 if they were not in the game (playable).

And plus they are the Original 7.

Imagine a SF with out Ryu or Ken, just doesn't feel right.
I don't feel like the Ryu/Ken analogy works when we're talking about Sonya/Johnny. Sub/Scorp fill that role.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
They're not confirmed as playable.

However, even if Johnny and Sonya are considered "wasted slots," who would you fill those slots with?
This isn't rhetorical, I actually would like some opinions on who else could fill those two spots.
In no particular order, here's my list:
1.Tanya
2. Fujin
3. Noob
4. Cyrax
5. Sektor
6. Rain
7. Smoke
8. Baraka
9. Sindel
10. Nightwolf
11. Reiko
12. Bo Rai' Cho
13. Frost

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I loves me some stage fatalities!!
Animalities- meh- if they are in cool- just will not use them

nugava

Noob
Well, yeah... they survived MK9 to be NPCs in MKX? lmfao

Besides, I've already said it, but: If Johnny defeated Shinnok, then he is totally playable. How would you feel if the final battle of the Netherrealm Wars is a fucking cutscene? Imagine if the fight between Liu Kang and Shang Tsung were a cutscene. Wouldn't that be disappointing? Don't you want to kick Shinnok's ass?

I don't understand some people.
I don't give a fuck about the story.

mamasau

Noob
I'm pretty confident there'll be another row of characters.
Until now mkx hasn't many new characters like supposed by ed months ago.
Just look the roster, isn't symmetric like injustice, a little unbalanced to the good factions :p

Be positive :)

Sonya and Jax are boring. This is the problem in having a human family in MKX. Even Jaqui and Taekeda are boring humans with weapons. Actually Takeda is decent and so is Jin. But you get the jist(?)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
My problem isn't about having Jax, JC or Sonya in the game, my problem is having [Cassie + Sonya + JC], [Jax + Jacqui] in the game. Btw we need an extand thread to talk about the same thing we were talking on the JC/Jax/Sonya thread ?...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This dumb concept keeps popping up, why would they reskin female model into a male? What about height differences? Everyone from MK1 is in the game playable, you all are in denial.
Being in denial is ignoring facts. There is still no solid evidence that they are playable, only people theorizing that they have to be playable because the survived MK9. They are in the story no doubt, and have a huge part in it. But that doesnt mean they are playable, Boon even said some fan favorites would be in the story and not playable. We do not know whether they are playable or not. Anyone who disagrees with that are the ones in denial.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Didn't read the thread as it looks like more of the usual...
But the original post read extremely sarcastic to me....so all the people agreeing and disagreeing look pretty dumb here...
Kinda surprised this whole thread was made for sarcasm of a point already made several times in the other dozen threads like this though by a mod...:(

also ...
1) a list with one point is just really silly...really...it should never be done.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The fact that people are saying "Well they aren't confirmed" like that means anything at this point is hilarious to me.
It means they aren't confirmed. You all can have your theories and reasons for them being in all you want, but some of us are going to wait until they are actually confirmed. If that is funny to you, then so be it.