What's new

Rising Thunder (Alpha) Discussion & Matchmaking Thread

Just been watching this game on a few streams and I like what I see. Seems very fundamental/footsie heavy which I like. Also seems very easy to get into as well.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
My fellow Dauntless players, here's some tech for you.

J.h, s.hxx dust breaker, jump cancel, air cool drill
dmg: 273
works anywhere on screen.

j.h, s.m, s.hxx dust breaker, jump cancel, air cool drill
dmg:244
same jump in combo as before, but with an easier hit confirm.

Punish BnB: cl.M/f.M xx H xx Vandal Hook xx Cold Drill.

Also, your crossup is D+H.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
It was super late so I only messed with Edge (Chinese sword bot). Did one match with Talos (Greek grappler). Dauntless ain't my cup of tea I think but I'll see what's up.
What I can recommend is to use Vandal Hook (Balrog's Turn Punch) and play her like Balrog. I've had the most success doing that.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Game feels weird to me. I never played SF before so the system is new to me.

Blocking with db and b and the movements and the jumping and no uppercuts to anti-air. I went online for a few matches and was totally free I didn't even know what's going on lol.

Game feels weird to me. I never played SF before so the system is new to me.

Blocking with db and b and the movements and the jumping and no uppercuts to anti-air. I went online for a few matches and was totally free I didn't even know what's going on lol.
so far i saw each char has an anti air special, and dauntless d+Heavy is a uppercut. And i feel u man, i played sf very briefly. Im watching streams to get some Strategies ^^

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
so far i saw each char has an anti air special, and dauntless d+Heavy is a uppercut. And i feel u man, i played sf very briefly. Im watching streams to get some Strategies ^^
Alright I'm getting into it now since realizing that the specials are AAs.

Edge is my shit. Got a slide like my Sub-Zero woot. lol

Also the range on his heavy is awesome.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Finally in didn't think it would happen soon. I signed up the 22nd for reference if anyone else did in the same time frame be ready!!.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I am loving Vlad and prob just gonna stick with him the whole time he is really fun. I have not played much but it seems like his normals may not be as good as some of the others but he has some cool tricks to make up for it. Anyone else using the husky Russian robot?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Standing M for Crow is a good AA. Not all chars have special AA's but yeah. Game is sick, once we can start lobbies its gunna be so much better