What's new

Rising Thunder (Alpha) Discussion & Matchmaking Thread

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I did my registration literally before the first commercial ended during EVO. I was on top of that shit.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I will note that the download speed for the game is insanely slow. I'm guessing a lot of people got their codes in the last hour. Servers seem strained.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
I think I may take back my good words about this game after having one of the worst connections I've ever played on, like I'm talking Injustice PC connection.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Alright I messed with it for ~20 mins but gotta sleep now.

Game looks interesting. I haven't played SF before so this combo system is a bit weird to me. I got the concept of kinetic advancing, and canceling into specials looks simple enough.

Any place where we can get the frame data and so on?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
If braindead signed up second day and they go in order I should get my code already. Signed up day 1. Idr if it was after first commercial but definitely within the first 3.

@ESG Jagged

The word you want is "since" not "sense". Sense is like smell, taste, sight, hearing and touch. Just a heads up.

C-Sword

Noob
If braindead signed up second day and they go in order I should get my code already. Signed up day 1. Idr if it was after first commercial but definitely within the first 3.

@ESG Jagged

The word you want is "since" not "sense". Sense is like smell, taste, sight, hearing and touch. Just a heads up.
I always wonder why do people always write ''loose'' instead of ''lose'', ''then'' instead of ''than''?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I always wonder why do people always write ''loose'' instead of ''lose'', ''then'' instead of ''than''?
Well I'm pretty sure english isn't jagged first language. It happens, especially with all of english's crazy rules.

As for other people idk. English do got crazy rules doe.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So apparently I'm a fool and had access since 4:30 est. Expexted an alert on my phone but didn't see it till now. . . .

So yeah @Sutter Pain you might have to wait a few days. Sorry :(

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
So apparently I'm a fool and had access since 4:30 est. Expexted an alert on my phone but didn't see it till now. . . .

So yeah @Sutter Pain you might have to wait a few days. Sorry :(
Figured as much, it's for the better though I have to fix my controller and or replace the lever on my arcade stick. I have been putting it off for a couple weeks now.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Figured as much, it's for the better though I have to fix my controller and or replace the lever on my arcade stick. I have been putting it off for a couple weeks now.
I'm actually kind of in the same boat with my 360 pad.

Does anyone know how much controller support is in the game?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

@ESG Jagged

thank you, i might add that i have a few conditions with seeing the screen. i thank you kind sir for steering me in the right direction. i have dyslexia to a small degree, and suffer on my typing, it would also be good to note that not unlike L. type with two fingers, this definitely makes my spelling suffer...