What's new

RA HELIOS BEATS GGA MAX 10-0 MU PROVEN UNWINNABLE

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I mean for what it's worth I use the whole cast so I've basically played every character vs every character. I have beaten p2w with Zod in ft10's before but I heard Wound is better at the matchup I guess we'll see
Yes go play wound w ZOD let me know how it goes

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
You know I was joking when I was talking to emperor outworld right? I was talking in all caps and exclamation points like he does lol. Obviously I think your the best Flash player and not free, I hope you didn't take my shit talk seriously because I shit talk a lot but it is all in fun and games! :p
Yeah I knew you were joking lol but I think Limbo genuinely thinks online games mean something which baffles me considering he actually plays offline at GBS.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Without spoilers, and Just out of curiosity, what was wrong with NPH's performance? i haven't seen the movie yet but i love NPH lol
It falls really short, he doesn't deliver at all. He just doesn't fit the character he's supposed to be playing, I don't what else to say - it just didn't work at all.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
1- I clearly said I would have done it if I were Max. As in, I would have played the set. So how on earth am I agreeing with him? Jesus this place is getting dumber by the day. Saying you see someone's point =/= you agree with them.

2- I love whenever someone makes a point similar to yours as if you just made an earth shattering revelation. Yeah, I'm a GGA fan. It's not like I try to be fucking subtle about it. But please, do debate my points and tell me where was I wrong. Again, I think Max should have played. I think sets (especially online) should be played for fun, but I think he's right about the blow-ups. Are any of these points not valid? No? Great. Thanks.
I suppose I shouldn't have said agree with, should have said defend.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ra and I. FT10. I wanna attempt to put his Catwoman on blast. :DOGE

I CAN do it, y'know.
Well here's the deal

I'm doing king vs wound then it's "do I have time"

Not devoting all my free time tonight to not playing

Did that last week and it was a waste

E

Eldriken

Well here's the deal

I'm doing king vs wound then it's "do I have time"

Not devoting all my free time tonight to not playing

Did that last week and it was a waste
I understand. The only good thing that came out of that was that Galactis guy or whatever his name was.

Speaking of which, did that ever get uploaded?

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Does anyone else picture a GGA mascot in a giant whip-cream canister costume every time they read coolwhip's posts or is it just me?
Coolwhip is as sweet as whipped cream trust me. No homo lol. He bitches a lot but he makes a point regardless. Plus he teaches me a lot of stuff when we play offline and takes the time to tell me where I'm going wrong especially in MK. @coolwhip thank you <3 Hit me up whenever you're up for some rounds.