What's new

RA HELIOS BEATS GGA MAX 10-0 MU PROVEN UNWINNABLE

coolwhip

Noob
I suppose I shouldn't have said agree with, should have said defend.
There's nothing to defend. I said I understand his point about blow-ups but I still would have played the set. Period. You're the one insisting to put a label on this, presumably because this is TYM.

coolwhip

Noob
Coolwhip is as sweet as whipped cream trust me. No homo lol. He bitches a lot but he makes a point regardless. Plus he teaches me a lot of stuff when we play offline and takes the time to tell me where I'm going wrong especially in MK. @coolwhip thank you <3 Hit me up whenever you're up for some rounds.
Aw... You make my heart melt.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
@GGA Max I think you're overthinking this a little bit. Yes Ra and his cronies would blow you up if you lost even one match, but why the hell would you care what they have to say anyway? Anyone with half a brain knows that online is pretty meaningless in terms of MU numbers and the like, so no one with real standing is going to take the matches seriously. This should be more fun than anything else.

I mean its up to you but I think you should maybe reevaluate how much would actually be at stake.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
For some reason this reminded me of that thread he made about whatever happened during that Toryuken weekend and someone came in with the first reply saying

"this probably sounded funnier in your head"

Gained about 10x more likes than his OP and just kept getting roasted from there on out lol.

E

Eldriken

I'm pretty sure "tldr" came about due to Altaires massive posts. For all we know, the reason we havent heard from him in a couple years is because he is still writing a reply to a two year old post.
This man speaks the truth.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm pretty sure "tldr" came about due to Altaires massive posts. For all we know, the reason we havent heard from him in a couple years is because he is still writing a reply to a two year old post.
rofl

It's probably filled with 1 million insults as well