What's new

RA HELIOS BEATS GGA MAX 10-0 MU PROVEN UNWINNABLE

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Gga max backed down and doesn't want to do it ever anymore

In related news I told an Indian couple to STFU talking during Gone,Girl tonight because I was still mad about the match cancelled plus they wouldn't stop talking but did after I said something

Movie theatre happy w me

FGC not happy w this thread title

Figure it out I'm done

Yoaks

A spaceman
Bummed it's not going down. But I don't blame Max. I mean really? What's he got to gain for doing this?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Wouldn't have missed anything anyway and no points would have been proven. Too many variables as far as online goes.

Gga max backed down and doesn't want to do it ever anymore

In related news I told an Indian couple to STFU talking during Gone,Girl tonight because I was still mad about the match cancelled plus they wouldn't stop talking but did after I said something

Movie theatre happy w me

FGC not happy w this thread title

Figure it out I'm done
Was the movie good? Really curious about it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It was an awesome idea but online just isn't offline and Max has nothing to prove with an online set. I was still in the stream for galactus or whatever that 9 year old's name was and the entertainment value was enough for me that night.
Lol

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Honestly this is a blow up. Personaly, I viewed the match as a exibition. I'd imagine most of the community did, so I dont understand.

kyle ogden

RM | BLT KO_KID
This is the biggest blow up since PlayingToWin and RicoSuave's 1000$ Money Match WITCH ALSO DIDN'T HAPPEN.