What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

coolwhip

Noob
Because upsets don't Happen and tottery man has 0.000000000% chance of winning right? I hope tottery wins and pops off, can't wait.
Upsets happen. They happen rarely however, otherwise they wouldn't be upsets. Also, upsets happen when someone really good loses to someone good, not when someone really good loses to someone who, just a month ago, was asking for tips about how to deal with zoning because, in his own words, he's "free to zoning." Now, he can improve still, but you tell me whether a couple of month are enough to beat an EVO finalist.

Anyway, I'll remember this post once Pig makes it look free.

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
PS: @Zyphox Here is some gameplay footage involving TotteryManx from a month ago. You tell me how much chance you give him vs. Pig.

That's what I thought.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Tottery didn't do anything wrong: he just wanted prompt, concrete answers about whether this challenge was still happening after Pig quit the universe in a fit of salt.

Pig's friends didn't do anything wrong: they were just trying to answer Tottery's questions on Pig's behalf since he quit the universe in a fit of salt.

It's the usual suspects, the fan-girl extraordinaires, who STILL continue to ask Tottery whether or not HE'S going to go through with this that are simultaneously hilarious and nauseating.

Zerg

Main: Rain
Your trolling is extremely obvious by the way. You should be more subtle. The fact that you joined TYM so recently also gives it away.
Oh I'm sorry for making a joke. At least I don't spend my time on this thread bashing Tottery. I'd like to see him challenge you to a MM next and then see you decline in fear.

E

Eldriken

Oh I'm sorry for making a joke. At least I don't spend my time on this thread bashing Tottery. I'd like to see him challenge you to a MM next and then see you decline in fear.
Coolwhip doesn't live stateside, so him declining wouldn't be due to fear.

coolwhip

Noob
Tottery didn't do anything wrong: he just wanted prompt, concrete answers about whether this challenge was still happening after Pig quit the universe in a fit of salt.

Pig's friends didn't do anything wrong: they were just trying to answer Tottery's questions on Pig's behalf since he quit the universe in a fit of salt.

It's the usual suspects, the fan-girl extraordinaires, who STILL continue to ask Tottery whether or not HE'S going to go through with this that are simultaneously hilarious and nauseating.
Maybe it's because Tottery has not said a single word since saying "I'm out." Now, I don't know about your comprehension, but reading "I'm out. I'm too old for this" implies he no longer wanted to take part in this. Now, this was understandable since he didn't know whether Pig would be going or not. Now, since Pig has confirmed he's going, and even offered Tottery to make the MM happen sooner, do you not think it's reasonable to ask Tottery if he's still "out" or is this still taking place? Especially since Tottery has been on the forums, but has yet to answer?

So what part of that is nauseating exactly, other than your typical inability to grasp basic ideas?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Maybe it's because Tottery has not said a single word since saying "I'm out." Now, I don't know about your comprehension, but reading "I'm out. I'm too old for this" implies he no longer wanted to take part in this. Now, this was understandable since he didn't know whether Pig would be going or not. Now, since Pig has confirmed he's going, and even offered Tottery to make the MM happen sooner, do you not think it's reasonable to ask Tottery if he's still "out" or is this still taking place? Especially since Tottery has been on the forums, but has yet to answer?

So what part of that is nauseating exactly, other than your typical inability to grasp basic ideas?
Your Pig of the Hut cheerleader costume is what's nauseating, but at least today you get a pass since it's actually Halloween this time. Carry on.

coolwhip

Noob
Your Pig of the Hut cheerleader costume is what's nauseating, but at least today you get a pass since it's actually Halloween this time. Carry on.
Way to completely dodge the argument. It's the typical response: "oh you guys are such fanboys." And when confronted with logic: "Oh my god, you guys are even bigger fanboys."

The funniest thing is what you don't realize that me allegedly always cheerleading Pig is no different than you always being against him, if you want to play that card. So please, do me a favor and actually tackle the argument at hand instead of stupid cop-outs, or just shut the fuck up. One or the other.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

Jesus Christ dude.....For one thing, I am too old for this shit. I put a challenge forward and weeks later the person I challenged claims he quits the community and he will take no part on TYM/Twitter/FB/ etc. etc. and calls us all leeches or w/e. On top of that, when he discussed KIT and EVO during his stream he was throwing the words "maybe" and "might" around, so how am I suppose to be certain? Fast forward to now; I am receiving information from other people through Pig like I'm in middle school being passed a note from a student across the class. I've had people message me that he is going and that they don't know. I do not know who to trust in this situation, but Lord of the fly and Homelee know the guy in real life, so I'm trying to take their word for it. It's concerning because I'm not getting any information whatsoever from Pig himself. What happens if Pig changes his mind and doesn't attend for whatever reason? How the hell am I suppose to know? If you do not see my concern here than I do not know what to tell you.

Secondly, you're posting a video in this thread of me when the only experience I had was against Harley. Eldriken was the first time I even fought a DD ffs, but ever since I have been training with a friend who plays Zod offline and I've been putting a lot of work into that MU specifically. You will always root for 16 Bit, Pig, and all those guys. It's the type of person you are, so that is ok. I do not need your support. What I do need, however, is for you to stop acting like I don't have a reason to be concerned. It's ridiculous.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Way to completely dodge the argument. It's the typical response: "oh you guys are such fanboys." And when confronted with logic: "Oh my god, you guys are even bigger fanboys."

The funniest thing is what you don't realize that me allegedly always cheerleading Pig is no different than you always being against him, if you want to play that card. So please, do me a favor and actually tackle the argument at hand instead of stupid cop-outs, or just shut the fuck up. One or the other.
I don't feel like further engaging in thread-derailing "arguments" with someone whose "logic" is just complete and utter biased nonsense. I'm far from the only one who's called you out for what you've been doing throughout this thread and how ridiculous it is.

Tottery wondered wtf was going on, was told he'd have an answer, waited and still wasn't provided one, decided "fuck this shit" if that's the way it's going to be, and then was finally provided the mere confirmation he was looking for all along, to which he said "thank you."

To those of us in glass houses throwing stones about reading comprehension skills, that "thank you" should imply that he has received the validation he needs to no longer have to walk away from this. Get the fuck over yourself and your obsession with everyone you watch on stream. I didn't even say I thought Tottery was going to beat Pig; I merely commended his bravery and wished him luck (implying he may need it), so this baseless claim about those of us who aren't fangirls like you being polar opposite extremists just the same is just more of your deluded crap.

Now do me a favor and stop quoting me so you can carry on with your day. While everyone else was wondering what was going on with Pig as far as this money match was concerned, you still remain the only one wondering what's going on with Tottery instead. If you wish to continue to pester him, please be my guest, but I'd appreciate it if you stopped engaging with me now.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks

your life must be really boring...

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal

HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE THREAD

JESUS