What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
How in the hell is this getting turned around on me? I'm not the one that was vague as hell and was trashing the community calling you all scum and saying I quit you. Lot of dick riders/masochists.

I mean really, this guy gets on stream and calls everyone in the community pieces of shit that aren't his actual friends and yet fuck me, I'm the pussy and etc. lol.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
How in the hell is this getting turned around on me? I'm not the one that was vague as hell and was trashing the community calling you all scum and saying I quit you. Lot of dick riders/masochists.

I mean really, this guy gets on stream and calls everyone in the community pieces of shit that aren't his actual friends and yet fuck me lol.
Lol. He is right though.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
A few bad apples that went after him personally, should not stereotype the whole community. The majority of us wouldn't do such a thing, but fuck us right lol.
I know right? Calling a whole group of people degenerate leeches or w/e based solely off of one bad experience or however many is kind of stupid. It's whatever tho.

Last edited:

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
A few bad apples that went after him personally, should not stereotype the whole community. The majority of us wouldn't do such a thing, but fuck us right lol.
December 3-6, Pig says he will be in Cookeville TN. Anytime after 6PM on any of those days but Saturday. He says you can do it then if you want on any system. Your call, KIT or when he will be close to you. He can bring stream equipment and everything.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Lmao! Wait. So let me get this straight.

-Tottery calls out Pig to a MM, says he'll devote himself to taking Pig down.

-Pig accepts the match. Match is raised to $300. Both accept.

-Confusion on if Pig will show or not based on HIS comments.

-Tottery wants clarification if the MM is still on because he doesn't want to waste hours and months of practice for nothing.

-TYM bashes Tottery and PIG HIMSELF simply can't say "yes it's still on. We could do it KIT or anywhere. Etc."??? His stooges have to come in the thread and talk for him saying "Pig said this. Pig said that." Like seriously???

Hilarious to say the least. Had it been my friend I'd tell a dude man up and confirm to the man you're still playing and take his money if you're that confident. Been a longtime fan of Pig but that right there is hella weak and his stooges look just as idiotic "speaking for him" when he has to send a message.

When this thread started I had no idea I'd end up on this side of the fence.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

-Tottery wants clarification if the MM is still on because he doesn't want to waste hours and months of practice for nothing.

-TYM bashes Tottery and PIG HIMSELF simply can't say "yes it's still on. We could do it KIT or anywhere. Etc."??? His stooges have to come in the thread and talk for him saying "Pig said this. Pig said that." Like seriously???

Hilarious to say the least. Had it been my friend I'd tell a dude man up and confirm to the man you're still playing and take his money if you're that confident. Been a longtime fan of Pig but that right there is hella weak and his stooges look just as idiotic "speaking for him" when he has to send a message.

well he is banned so he can't post. Otherwise I'm sure he would have.

lol pig didn't tell anyone to do anything. We're answering for Tottery b/c he's the one that started the call out and we're the closest way for him to get answers if he has questions.