What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Alright, honestly, I'm sick of the downplaying on this forum and people making claims they have no idea about because they aren't good. I've poured my everything into WW as of late. Pig is a respectable member among this community, so I've challenged him to a $100 mm he has gracefully accepted. I hope the margin increases because I am THAT sure that his shit will be pushed in. How many of you are banking on me to win the ft10? Absolutely zero because I am a "nobody" in this community, but rest assured I have been studying his every move in Injustice due to our shit talk history(which wasn't too terrible).

I will flat out say that anyone that bets against me is completely ignorant to WW and what she is capable of. It's not a assumption, it's a fact. He will lose. As PL once said; "The training wheels are off." Good luck to you Pig, you will need it. Welcome to my backyard.

E

Eldriken

Thank your stars you aren't betting actual money because I've been breathing, eating, and dreaming about Injustice the last couple of weeks until a few days ago. That includes studying PIG. If he doesn't take this seriously it will be a joke and he will be exposed as a player.
If you lose, which there's a good chance you will, you're going to be eating your own words in the worst kind of way. You're coming off in a way that makes Pig look like he's a nobody.

With the amount of shit talking, if you win, it better be 10-5 or better.

To be fair, however, if you win, I'll give you all the props in the world and openly apologize for doubting you.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If you lose, which there's a good chance you will, you're going to be eating your own words in the worst kind of way. You're coming off in a way that makes Pig look like he's a nobody.

With the amount of shit talking, if you win, it better be 10-5 or better.
Eldriken, you're a nice guy, so I'll be honest about this; I know for a fact I'm a superior player compared to Pig. Losing is not a option. No one here has any idea how prepared I am and how much work I've put into studying ZOD and watching PIG play. I think your hair is gonna be blown back by my shitting on his sloppy patterns.

E

Eldriken

Eldriken, you're a nice guy, so I'll be honest about this; I know for a fact I'm a superior player compared to Pig. Losing is not a option. No one here has any idea how prepared I am and how much work I've put into studying ZOD and watching PIG play. I think your hair is gonna be blown back by my shitting on his sloppy patterns.
I don't know if IAZB matters to WW or not, but keep in mind that Pig will likely have his modded controller when KIT rolls around. You haven't had a chance to see how he is with IAZB.

Just keep that in mind, dude. Also, check my post you quoted. I edited something in.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
@TotteryManx, I applaud the confidence, but keep one thing in mind...

@AK Pig Of The Hut took second place at Evolution 2014, losing ONLY to @SonicFox5000 in Grand Finals. Let that sink in for a few moments. Do you truly think devolving into patterns would allow you to get that far?

To be fair, I've never seen you play and I'm not going to dismiss anyone just because of that. For all we know, you may astonish us, and I do hope that's the case. Either way, you've added some hype to Kumite which is just three months away so that's always a benefit. ;)

Good luck.

Last edited:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't know if IAZB matters to WW or not, but keep in mind that Pig will likely have his modded controller when KIT rolls around. You haven't had a chance to see how he is with IAZB.

Just keep that in mind, dude. Also, check my post you quoted. I edited something in.
A hitbox cannot help a pattern player. If he doesn't change the way he plays before KIT(or against me specifically)it's gonna be bad news. That I promise. I've been watching him like a goddamm NFL coach watches tapes.

E

Eldriken

A hitbox cannot help a pattern player. If he doesn't change the way he plays before KIT(or against me specifically)it's gonna be bad news. That I promise. I've been watching him like a goddamm NFL coach watches tapes.
Best of luck, man.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Alright, honestly, I'm sick of the downplaying on this forum and people making claims they have no idea about because they aren't good. I've poured my everything into WW as of late. Pig is a respectable member among this community, so I've challenged him to a $100 mm he has gracefully accepted. I hope the margin increases because I am THAT sure that his shit will be pushed in. How many of you are banking on me to win the ft10? Absolutely zero because I am a "nobody" in this community, but rest assured I have been studying his every move in Injustice due to our shit talk history(which wasn't too terrible).

I will flat out say that anyone that bets against me is completely ignorant to WW and what she is capable of. It's not a assumption, it's a fact. He will lose. As PL once said; "The training wheels are off." Good luck to you Pig, you will need it. Welcome to my backyard.
Hype call out! .... but...

Zod beats WW 7-3 easy mode and iazbs are a nightmare for her... Didn't we play a few weeks ago? If ya remeber how tough/unwinnable they can be in certain situations

Sure you are ready for this?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Hype call out! .... but...

Zod beats WW 7-3 easy mode and iazbs are a nightmare for her... Didn't we play a few weeks ago? If ya remeber how tough/unwinnable they can be in certain situations

Sure you are ready for this?
Yes, we 100% played a few weeks ago. This is nothing to brag about whatsoever, but since I have lost my route, so I spent some time sitting on my ass playing this game religiously and I've been studying Pig for some time. I've been waiting for this. No one has any idea. I can go 0-2 at KIT, but PIG I am prepared for and I don't think he has any idea. Here is the thing, Pig has patterns just like everyone has patterns and I've learned his very well. I hope for his sake he takes the time to do shit differently, otherwise he will be embarrassed.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
This isn't going to be close at all. If you think Martian is broke...
Martian is fucked, but Pig as a player I am familiar with. He better have me as a player from the last while in his precious diary, otherwise, we're gonna have some ugly shit on our hands.