What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Jesus Christ dude.....For one thing, I am too old for this shit. I put a challenge forward and weeks later the person I challenged claims he quits the community and he will take no part on TYM/Twitter/FB/ etc. etc. and calls us all leeches or w/e. On top of that, when he discussed KIT and EVO during his stream he was throwing the words "maybe" and "might" around, so how am I suppose to be certain? Fast forward to now; I am receiving information from other people through Pig like I'm in middle school being passed a note from a student across the class. I've had people message me that he is going and that they don't know. I do not know who to trust in this situation, but Lord of the fly and Homelee know the guy in real life, so I'm trying to take their word for it. It's concerning because I'm not getting any information whatsoever from Pig himself. What happens if Pig changes his mind and doesn't attend for whatever reason? How the hell am I suppose to know? If you do not see my concern here than I do not know what to tell you.

Secondly, you're posting a video in this thread of me when the only experience I had was against Harley. Eldriken was the first time I even fought a DD ffs, but ever since I have been training with a friend who plays Zod offline and I've been putting a lot of work into that MU specifically. You will always root for 16 Bit, Pig, and all those guys. It's the type of person you are, so that is ok. I do not need your support. What I do need, however, is for you to stop acting like I don't have a reason to be concerned. It's ridiculous.
Lets go ahead and end this nonsense.

I was in Pig's wedding
I was at the hospital when his daughter was born
Pig and I were friends long before all of this

PIG IS GOING AND WILL MM YOU FOR $300.

So are we ready to move on yet?

BRUTALITY

Banned
Then it is settled. Two mortals from this Earthrealm will collide in a match for the ages. The proven champion Pig of the Hut will face the peoples underdog TotteryManx for the sum of $300. The victor will be richer, the loser will have no justice.

coolwhip

Noob
Jesus Christ dude.....For one thing, I am too old for this shit. I put a challenge forward and weeks later the person I challenged claims he quits the community and he will take no part on TYM/Twitter/FB/ etc. etc. and calls us all leeches or w/e. On top of that, when he discussed KIT and EVO during his stream he was throwing the words "maybe" and "might" around, so how am I suppose to be certain? Fast forward to now; I am receiving information from other people through Pig like I'm in middle school being passed a note from a student across the class. I've had people message me that he is going and that they don't know. I do not know who to trust in this situation, but Lord of the fly and Homelee know the guy in real life, so I'm trying to take their word for it. It's concerning because I'm not getting any information whatsoever from Pig himself. What happens if Pig changes his mind and doesn't attend for whatever reason? How the hell am I suppose to know? If you do not see my concern here than I do not know what to tell you.

Secondly, you're posting a video in this thread of me when the only experience I had was against Harley. Eldriken was the first time I even fought a DD ffs, but ever since I have been training with a friend who plays Zod offline and I've been putting a lot of work into that MU specifically. You will always root for 16 Bit, Pig, and all those guys. It's the type of person you are, so that is ok. I do not need your support. What I do need, however, is for you to stop acting like I don't have a reason to be concerned. It's ridiculous.
Pig just told his friends he's attending and even offered to make the MM happen sooner. Have you been reading the thread? I understand it's not an ideal situation and it'd be better if you could communicate directly with him. What your emotion doesn't allow you to see however, is that my post wasn't blowing you up. I'm simply seeking confirmation. All I said is, now that Pig confirmed he's going, is the MM back on? Period.

And don't condescend on me. "That's the type of person you are." Yeah, that's the type of person I am. And the type of person you are is someone who's quite delusional. We can go back and forth all day. I'd rather be "the type of person" who roots for certain players than someone who's about to make an embarrassment out of himself. But hey, you beat Pig and we all hold that. So, now that Pig is going, is the MM back on? Yes? Good.

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
Wait, I don't understand, so you're not playing?

@coolwhip I apologize
Whatever dude. Apparently I'm being irritating because A) I acknowledged that Tottery had cause for concern but that B) Now that Pig has confirmed he's going through a very close friend, we're waiting for C) Tottery's confirmation that MM is still on.

Now let me be crystal clear here: I AM NOT ACCUSING TOTTERY OF DODGING THE MM. However, he's been asked about this a few times now, and all he has to say is "it's on" and we can all move on. Apparently we were supposed to understand that "thank you" means "it's on."

Fair enough, it is settled. It's on.

coolwhip

Noob
To those of us in glass houses throwing stones about reading comprehension skills, that "thank you" should imply that he has received the validation he needs to no longer have to walk away from this. Get the fuck over yourself and your obsession with everyone you watch on stream. I didn't even say I thought Tottery was going to beat Pig; I merely commended his bravery and wished him luck (implying he may need it), so this baseless claim about those of us who aren't fangirls like you being polar opposite extremists just the same is just more of your deluded crap.

Hold on, so if you don't think Tottery will beat Pig this somehow doesn't make you biased against Pig? Uh no. This makes you rational. I'll root for 16 Bit no matter who he plays but if he were to play Theo, I don't think he'd stand a chance. That doesn't make me any less biased towards 16 Bit.

I'm deluded? Yeah OK. Apparently you missed the OP :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Why is this still going?

If both are agreeing than lets just stop the bull shit and look forward to watching it. We all know it's happening and it will be fun to watch.

Pig gonna have rape face the entire time but still. Haha. Gonna be soooooo free.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Pig just told his friends he's attending and even offered to make the MM happen sooner. Have you been reading the thread? I understand it's not an ideal situation and it'd be better if you could communicate directly with him. What your emotion doesn't allow you to see however, is that my post wasn't blowing you up. I'm simply seeking confirmation. All I said is, now that Pig confirmed he's going, is the MM back on? Period.

And don't condescend on me. "That's the type of person you are." Yeah, that's the type of person I am. And the type of person you are is someone who's quite delusional. We can go back and forth all day. I'd rather be "the type of person" who roots for certain players than someone who's about to make an embarrassment out of himself. But hey, you beat Pig and we all hold that. So, now that Pig is going, is the MM back on? Yes? Good.
You had your answer a long time ago when I got confirmation from his friend. I feel like you haven't read the thread or something? Also, if you think I'm delusional for having a lot of confidence in myself, then you must not have any confidence at all in yourself.

coolwhip

Noob
You had your answer a long time ago when I got confirmation from his friend. I feel like you haven't read the thread or something? Also, if you think I'm delusional for having a lot of confidence in myself, then you must not have any confidence at all in yourself.
Being confident = knowing you're good at something. Being delusional = thinking you're better than you actually are. I have a lot of confidence in myself and it's good that you do too, but let's agree that if Pig makes it look free, then you would have been delusional because you would have greatly overestimated yourself. It's not confidence if it's misplaced.. I don't think I'm being unfair here. And as I said a million times, if you prove everyone wrong then you get to call us all out and we'll all look like major idiots. Of course, the same applies in reverse.