What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
there were a lot of maybes/mights when it came to him going which to me just means he hasn't found a way to say he isn't going yet. with as wishy washy as pig's been lately, i wouldn't be surprised if he didnt. and i agree i'm too old for this too and i'm sure pig's older than me. never got into this kind of thing in high school and still don't care for it.

Zerg

Main: Rain
Up it to $300
To be completely honest, this was kinda messed up of you. You're taking advantage of someone who is already fighting an uphill battle. He's already getting tons of shit from the stupid members of the community that feel the need to say things like "Tottery's gonna get bodied" and "just give Pig the money now". And now you're going to take another $200 from him? Do you have no heart?

To be completely honest, this was kinda messed up of you. You're taking advantage of someone who is already fighting an uphill battle. He's already getting tons of shit from the stupid members of the community that feel the need to say things like "Tottery's gonna get bodied" and "just give Pig the money now". And now you're going to take another $200 from him? Do you have no heart?
U are talking to a wall btw

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
He never said he was backing out...... Where did he say that?
Read the last page, do you pay attention at all? Also the could have clearly said no to the $300 raise and left it at $100. Stop acting like there's a secret vendetta here, it's a money match.

Zerg

@TotteryManx please do this MM, but at $100. No MM should be $300, unless it's some big game like Street Fighter or Starcraft.

To risk that much money is stupid, what if you get sick that day? What if your hand starts hurting? What if (and this actually happened to me) your right thumb gets injured the day of the match? You shouldn't do a $300 MM just because the risk is too high, forget the grudge match, don't do it for common sense.

E

Eldriken

@TotteryManx please do this MM, but at $100. No MM should be $300, unless it's some big game like Street Fighter or Starcraft.

To risk that much money is stupid, what if you get sick that day? What if your hand starts hurting? What if (and this actually happened to me) your right thumb gets injured the day of the match? You shouldn't do a $300 MM just because the risk is too high, forget the grudge match, don't do it for common sense.
No MM should be $300 unless it's Street Fighter or StarCraft? LOLLLLL

There have been MvC (Marvel vs Capcom) MMs that were for THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

Tottery talked all this shit and Pig wanted to ante it up to make it even more hype and Tottery accepted. It should be left at that.

Pig and Tottery have set their conditions and are prepared to duke it out. It's not your place to sway anyone's decision.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

Money matches in Starcraft are for thousands, the FGC isn't even comparable to the SC or Moba community.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Saw this coming. I'm not getting hype until I see them both sitting there and the first round begins.
Just my view- if I call someone out to a MM I'm going to the place at the time that was agreed. The other guy doesn't show up, well there ya have it. At this point even considering backing out would look real suspect to (x) player. In any case if this happens I will watch intently with some form of snack I'll be consuming

coolwhip

Noob
Um, Tottery then offered to raise it to $500 and Pig declined. Perhaps you should bother to read the thread.

Zerg

He said he was backing out of the money match because he's unsure whether Pig is going, so I'm asking for confirmation if that's still the case now that he knows Pig is going. Jesus Christ.
What does Jesus have to do with any of this?