What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
All I did was quote YOUR posts. The only thing I did was add the phrase "fuck this guy" at the end. LOL don't be mad at me when you said all that inconsistent stuff. I'm just calling YOU out for being a fraud and having option selects in every post you make.

Its not personal at all. Not even in the least. This is very important for you to know. ITS NOT PERSONAL.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Anyone who has to prove themselves in a MM is taking the easy way out. How about YOU grow a pair of balls and put money on out placing him in tournament.

yea yea...fuck this guy
lol. If they appear like option selects that was not my intention. There are no selects or excuses here. I'm not just trying to prove myself here. I'm also trying to show the WW nay sayers that she is very good. Again, not everyone has this opinion, but look in this thread and you'll find one. Zod isn't a easy MU for her by any means and Pig is the best Zod player hands down. I want to show people that they are just being lazy with the game or they simply aren't good with her...and yes...I simply want to beat Pig and take his money.

Betting that I outplace him could have been more interesting, but I simply don't have the time to learn every single MU in and out by then, so that is a bet I would very possibly lose and I've already sent this challenge out. This is also some form of hype for KIT. Enjoy it.

Anyway, I'm done responding to this thread. Look forward to meeting you at KIT.

Last edited:

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Tottery , I Love The Confidence . As a WW player Myself . Im rooting for you dude . Goodluck . Foxy i also know that johnny cage like tech against zod as well :) lol

Matix218

Get over here!
@TotteryManx what Zods are you training with for this (offline I mean)? Just curious as to how you are going about preparing for this (other than watching pigs match videos)

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@AK Pig Of The Hut, I may have a new route at work now. If that pans out would you be interested in bumping it to $500? I cannot make any guarantees on that, but if this route pans out I may bring the offer forward. I don't know how high you're willing to go.
Ok after reading through the thread and this post, I'm starting to believe we were all trolled.

And trolled hard. :DOGE

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut, I may have a new route at work now. If that pans out would you be interested in bumping it to $500? I cannot make any guarantees on that, but if this route pans out I may bring the offer forward. I don't know how high you're willing to go.
$300 is fine and I'll stick there

But after our set if you want a Runback for double or nothing I'll accept that and you can even use another character

No one knows who you are, met you, knows what you look like so this could be a joke

Either way I'm done discussing this and look forward to kit

Also dec 3-6 I'll be in Cookeville TN and if you want we can do it there as well in my hotel streamed

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I wasn't aware that is hate mail lol. I think of hate mail as, "you fuckin suck bitch...stop blocking and get good bitch." I've come to accept that IGAU isn't great online and MU's can be affected due to the connection to your opponent. If I can't take a small step forward after blocking low gun shots then that's the way the connection is. It's w/e now. Also, the majority of the things I've said in this thread have been for hype. I don't know what happened to the balls in this community. I am 100% confident that I can win though. I'm not going to apologize for that man. Everything else stated was for hype so people could either root against me and give me fuel or whatever they wanna do. Lets chill out.
lol Harley's low gunshots so OP :REO