What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Day 2: My popcorn supply is surprisingly going strong. At this rate, It might last me til January. And with this update to $300, i'll be able to sell popcorn to those watching this MM at KiT and make profile that will go towards the construction of my popcorn mines. For now, I shall continue to bide my time and watch.......and eat popcorn.....in 3D.

Flagg

Noob
40-0?

Well unless he has a crystal ball and has some how gleamed something in the future that heavily favours him, I don't know what to say.

Thing is I don't think the confidence is false or delusional, he genuinely believes he will win this easy. LOL, this will be quite the viewed stream!

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
40-0?

Well unless he has a crystal ball and has some how gleamed something in the future that heavily favours him, I don't know what to say.

Thing is I don't think the confidence is false or delusional, he genuinely believes he will win this easy. LOL, this will be quite the viewed stream!
No, it's most definitely delusional. Too much practice mode and watching too many Youtube matches can rot your brain.

coolwhip

Noob
This reminds of the shit talk Vitor Belfort dished out before he got in the octagon with Silva then he got front kicked in the face and KO'd in the first round

Except Belfort actually had credentials and accomplishments to give a bit of credence to his claims. Tottery is the equivalent of some dude getting in the TUF house and after a few training sessions with the coaches saying he's a better fighter than Georges St-Pierre.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Except Belfort actually had credentials and accomplishments to give a bit of credence to his claims. Tottery is the equivalent of some dude getting in the TUF house and after a few training sessions with the coaches saying he's a better fighter than Georges St-Pierre.
I don't remember GSP ever losing every single round of a championship fight free. :DOGE

GGA Wafflez

the kid
if i go to KIT for anything it will be this (jk mk is there and my new main game mario kart). too bad there's a 95% it aint happenin lel

7L

Heads up!
this has my approval

we need more callouts
You're free. Lex vs Arrow at NEC. Interactables and stage transitions turned off. FT 10. Your choice on money. This is for skipping my birthday tournament.

But on a serious note. This thread and the call out is kind of iffy. I want to support it. But it's like shooting a .45 at a tank from the looks of it. Train up. That MU looks like poop

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
A few issues I see that are themes throughout this thread. In summary for those who didn't want to read the whole thing...

Further conclusions:

1) He can't compete in tournament and doesn't care if he goes 0-2 but will make a name for himself by mastering 1 MU against only 1 player and try to make $300 bucks.
2) He admits is isn't a mastermind at this game and that he doesn't like it...(Option Select to the extreme)
3) He wan't to make an "example" of pig because.....why? To show how studying only 1 fucking mu is better than a full text book study of the whole game and ALL the top players
4) BTW this "example" is only in a money match even though they are entering the same fucking tournament
5) Even if he loses he feels good, $300 bucks poorer, no tournament resume, and losing "isn't acceptable"
6) If he loses he will "hold that shit so hard it will make some sick" but how can you do that if you still proved your point and are proud of your loss.

Fuck this guy
lol. Fuck you too.

If you have actually taken the time to read the thread you would see that I clearly state I don't have time to learn every MU well before KIT, but I do want something to train for and I have several points to prove, NOT just myself. I want Pig. If you don't like it. Don't watch it.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Noob
lol. Fuck you too.

If you have actually taken the time to read the thread you would see that I clearly state I don't have time to learn every MU well before KIT, but I do want something to train for and I have several points to prove, NOT just myself. If you don't like it. Don't watch it.
You're talking too much dude.

The OP alone would have been fine, don't then continue to stoke the fire. Let it sit until KiT, and then go back your shit up.

I like your confidence and wish you luck because I love to see any upset in the FGC, but stop responding to people on here and train up.

The guy you called out is no slouch.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You're talking too much dude.

The OP alone would have been fine, don't then continue to stoke the fire. Let it sit until KiT, and then go back your shit up.

I like your confidence and wish you luck because I love to see any upset in the FGC, but stop responding to people on here and train up.

The guy you called out is no slouch.
That was the plan sir, but I didn't expect things like "fuck this guy" and childish personal shit to arouse from this. Not once have I said, "fuck pig, he's a piece of shit etc." I told him to grow some balls. This community.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
That was the plan sir, but I didn't expect things like "fuck this guy" and childish personal shit to arouse from this. Not once have I said, "fuck pig, he's a piece of shit etc." I told him to grow some balls. This community.
lol. Fuck you too.

If you have actually taken the time to read the thread you would see that I clearly state I don't have time to learn every MU well before KIT, but I do want something to train for and I have several points to prove, NOT just myself. I want Pig. If you don't like it. Don't watch it.
All I did was quote YOUR posts. The only thing I did was add the phrase "fuck this guy" at the end. LOL don't be mad at me when you said all that inconsistent stuff. I'm just calling YOU out for being a fraud and having option selects in every post you make.

Its not personal at all. Not even in the least. This is very important for you to know. ITS NOT PERSONAL.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Anyone who has to prove themselves in a MM is taking the easy way out. How about YOU grow a pair of balls and put money on out placing him in tournament.

But I already told you, I don't care about tournament...I only care about beating pig
yea yea...fuck this guy