What's new

Pig vs. Tottery FT10 ($300 MM KIT)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Good stuff @TotteryManx. Trash talking and keeping it on a video game level. I approve of this. Fuck what the "fans" think or say. You got the balls to send out a challenge. The community needs more like you. Good luck
The only reason I respect this is because of the amount of money. If it wasn't $300, I'd yawn and walk away and pig wouldn't give a fuck.

coolwhip

Noob
Good stuff @TotteryManx. Trash talking and keeping it on a video game level. I approve of this. Fuck what the "fans" think or say. You got the balls to send out a challenge. The community needs more like you. Good luck
I agree that the community needs more people who are willing to put money where their mouth is instead of making ridiculous incoherent claims and hiding online.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
A few issues I see that are themes throughout this thread. In summary for those who didn't want to read the whole thing...

I've been waiting for this. No one has any idea. I can go 0-2 at KIT, but PIG I am prepared for and I don't think he has any idea.
I am not a master mind at this game whatsoever, but the time I have put into the game as of late has been directed towards Pig since I know he is super competitive. I've literally recorded his patterns in training mode during certain situations and learned how to counter act them. MU's I do not know very well, but PIG....fucking lol. Embarrassing times ahead for some of you. If I took some of you as seriously as some then this community would have a identity crysis.
*sigh* I do not want a elitist attitude to come across, it's just my confidence against this one player is very specific.
Do I love this game? Not really,
but I'm tired of seeing the downplaying and PIG is the perfect person to make a example out of since he puts in the work. Do I enjoy embarrassing "top players?" absolutely not, but it has to happen. Take this as a "how to" approach.
Even if I lose by a game I will be proud. I'll hold that shit so hard it will make some sick. Why? because I proved my point....but my ultimate goal is to body Pig so good for you guys lol.
Losing is not acceptable.
Further conclusions:

1) He can't compete in tournament and doesn't care if he goes 0-2 but will make a name for himself by mastering 1 MU against only 1 player and try to make $300 bucks.
2) He admits is isn't a mastermind at this game and that he doesn't like it...(Option Select to the extreme)
3) He wan't to make an "example" of pig because.....why? To show how studying only 1 fucking mu is better than a full text book study of the whole game and ALL the top players
4) BTW this "example" is only in a money match even though they are entering the same fucking tournament
5) Even if he loses he feels good, $300 bucks poorer, no tournament resume, and losing "isn't acceptable"
6) If he loses he will "hold that shit so hard it will make some sick" but how can you do that if you still proved your point and are proud of your loss.

Fuck this guy

A few issues I see that are themes throughout this thread. In summary for those who didn't want to read the whole thing...

Further conclusions:

1) He can't compete in tournament and doesn't care if he goes 0-2 but will make a name for himself by mastering 1 MU against only 1 player and try to make $300 bucks.
2) He admits is isn't a mastermind at this game and that he doesn't like it...(Option Select to the extreme)
3) He wan't to make an "example" of pig because.....why? To show how studying only 1 fucking mu is better than a full text book study of the whole game and ALL the top players
4) BTW this "example" is only in a money match even though they are entering the same fucking tournament
5) Even if he loses he feels good, $300 bucks poorer, no tournament resume, and losing "isn't acceptable"
6) If he loses he will "hold that shit so hard it will make some sick" but how can you do that if you still proved your point and are proud of your loss.

Fuck this guy
Dude he just wants to play pig. All that was unnecessary. Maybe he doesn't care about a tournament presence. Maybe he just wants a piece of pigs zod. You and others are taking it too far

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
He's not trying to prove anything except for the pleasure of beating pig and taking his money. He does NOT HAVE to do anything but what he said he is going to do.

What I have to prove has nothing to do with what he wants to do.
I don't know what he wants to prove...maybe thats my issue.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
He did NOT say that he will out place pig inttournament. He did NOT say he will take pig out of the tournament. He only wants and cares about the money match. Where the fuck is the problem in that? And who the fuck are you to justify wtf he has to do?? That type of shit is stupid.
I already said the only reason I approve of this is because of the money...that is the only thing that makes me agree with your post just now.

But the fact that you feel the need to defend him is telling.

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
not really everyone on this forum is a fucking asshole for no reason.. he's not even being disrespectful in this callout at all. all i see is everyone puttin him down and being unnecessarily harsh about it too. having an opinion about someone might not win is one thing, but some of these comments are just trying to be an asshole.

soooo was necessary
It's not so much the fact that you cursed at all as much as it is the particular curse word you chose. The word you used is homophobic and very insensitive.

I already said the only reason I approve of this is because of the money...that is the only thing that makes me agree with your post just now.

But the fact that you feel the need to defend him is telling.
I will defend any and everyone (you included) but sometimes you and others take things out of context and it turns into this. If he would have attacked pig personally thn I would have been right with you saying "fuck him" but it didn't go that way. You guys attacked him and took it beyond what it originally was. Just saying man.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
The fact that you feel the need to attack him is also telling.
I will defend any and everyone (you included) but sometimes you and others take things out of context and it turns into this. If he would have attacked pig personally thn I would have been right with you saying "fuck him" but it didn't go that way. You guys attacked him and took it beyond what it originally was. Just saying man.
anyone who feels the need to prove their worth through money matches is taking the easy way out. End of story...end of me replying to posts.

Hype yes...meaningless also yes