What's new

Out of all the artists, even rappers, why Wiz?

lmao why are people digging so deep into the music choice.. it sounds cool. u guys sound like an english teacher trying to decipher what an author meant in a book.

"my music taste is good, yours sucks cause it's not mine"
Half troll half srs thread :joker:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Should have used Pac.

Would have catered to the same rap demographic.

And I don't even like Pac like that, just a lot more than Wiz.

Who I didn't even know was still popular, I thought he came and went a year or two ago.

He's def not the hottest artist in hip-hop at the moment, that crown goes to Drizzy. So what demographic does Khalifa attract? Young males, weed smokers, females?

I know his new mix tape was pretty dope, but, don't see why randomly pick him. Guess hip-hop is the new trend, Eminiem made Survival track for Call of Duty: Ghosts, guess that's the demographic these huge games wants to attract, i.e, whiny bitch made teenagers? Guess, there's going to be more 420 blaze it douchebags online, screaming "bruh" all day.

Trololol.

I like Wiz however.

Should of went with, someone else. maybe not even a hip-hop artist.
Because wiz is a WB artist and is under the label so its cheaper for them to use music from the same family

Wiz is ass! They should have put RZA on for the music. The guy loves cheesy b-movie martial art flicks and MK provides this experience. He would have been perfect

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Uhhhhh. Actually the guy hails and reps Pittsburgh- Black and Yellow is a clear reference to the Pittsburgh Steelers, for example.

Another source: I live in Pittsburgh.

My fault, was going by some tweet from Boon. I know almost nothing about Wiz since I don't like his music.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Katy perry dark horse also goes with the fight, you didn't saw me crying about it, get hype for MKX, hoping dan forden did his homework this time. Give us gritty music, not hollywood shit music style.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You know I actually have WAY more issues with this particular choice of shitty rap music no less than all that "why do girl have weird face, what's up with Flash's mask" topics lol.

I think it's safe to say the feedback concerning the video trailer of MK X=great. The music choice opinions=NOT so great lol. Just look at youtube comments, IGN, kotaku, here pretty much EVERYWHERE this video was posted lol.

I think MK is much more suitable with dark industrial music as always, eerie dark music, trance, rock and dubstep as it actually goes more with the flow of an MK fight. Rap just seemed way out of place.

The select few who did like it I noticed were very defensive lol like "ya'll hate rap but dis shit be sick!" kind of comments. But fail to realize, any life long MK fan knows rap+MK=don't mix.

lmao why are people digging so deep into the music choice.. it sounds cool. u guys sound like an english teacher trying to decipher what an author meant in a book.

"my music taste is good, yours sucks cause it's not mine"
While I totally respect your opinion man, I really don't think it's about hating on rap or lectures but simply what's appropriate for an MK trailer. Rap music just doesn't flow well with it. I mean I even have friends who LOVE rap to death who said this lol. What does that tell you?

Just look at the flow of this video, and compare it with the new video that came out. This one is just so much better choice of music(not to mention theme)

Last edited: