What's new

Out of all the artists, even rappers, why Wiz?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
They should've used one of those Hastunu Mikuku whatever the fuck she's called songs instead amirite?

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
He's one of the biggest rappers in the world right now. Honestly, I think NRS is very lucky he was willing to write this song for their game. He's also promoting the game as well on his twitter & facebook which is pretty respectable.
A man of wisdom.. Simple,, but wise.. ^^

As for the OP..

I swear this community will complain about ANYTHING...... Maaaan, let me guess, you want the song nerfed to???

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
The song was tight. I liked it.

Of course everyone is not going to like it.

Why does it matter what rapper they used?

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Wiz is a "mainstream" rapper that originally hailed from Chicago....why not Ludacris?
Uhhhhh. Actually the guy hails and reps Pittsburgh- Black and Yellow is a clear reference to the Pittsburgh Steelers, for example.

Another source: I live in Pittsburgh.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Uhhhhh. Actually the guy hails and reps Pittsburgh- Black and Yellow is a clear reference to the Pittsburgh Steelers, for example.

Another source: I live in Pittsburgh.
Off topic - where tha fuck were all the pittsburgh players when i lived there?

I'm going back there next week to visit friends i wanna get gamesssss (jk im prob just gonna party)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
So I don't understand the song wasn't bad at all and it flowed well with the trailer and this coming from a pure metal head that typically hates rap, just ask @WITNESS