What's new

Official Rebelo Thread

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I enjoy watching runway's frost so I endorse him.
MikeyMike is KhaoTik Jr so I endorse him.
Mr. Mileena is gdlk with zatanna so I endorse him.
Starcharger has a pretty good CW so I endorse him.
I've heard about Sunfire's WW so I endorse him.

I think that's it lol.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I enjoy watching runway's frost so I endorse him.
MikeyMike is KhaoTik Jr so I endorse him.
Mr. Mileena is gdlk with zatanna so I endorse him.
Starcharger has a pretty good CW so I endorse him.
I've heard about Sunfire's WW so I endorse him.

I think that's it lol.
so basically anyone that has or may have mained kitana in mk9?? XD

Fromundaman

I write too much.
You've got one of the best training partners in your brother. That alone puts you in a position to be better than most. Example:
1.All 3 Crazy Dominican brothers
2. Forever King and Forever King Jr
3. Sonic fox and his brother
4. Father and son training partners- Cdjr and Gross
etc. etc.
I read through this entire thread yet the only thing that truly stuck out to me was that Gross FINALLY made got on someone's top 5 list for something.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I'm going to endorse @FF K. Rung. He's only good right now, but at the rate he is improving he will soon become godlike, and by the time he gets to a major I suggest you all beware...

Honestly there are a huge amount of monsters that haven't showed up yet. You Just Don't Know!

@Zyphox Instead of focusing how to take the mantle of Flash of america we really should be focusing on how to take the crown of 1st place. There are plenty of players we both need to beat like ForeverKing, WoundCowboy, BlindDucky, RicoSuave, and on and on . . . Just forget about all the hype shit and do not buy into it. You set yourself up to fail hard if you do that. I credit @Zyphox for more than half the stuff that I use in match. Above all I got LUCKY that half my matches were against AK so I did not have to learn MU on the fly. Above ALL, this is a thread in good humor, but also to showcase players that have not had their chance at the spotlight so let it be.

@AK Pig Of The Hut My losses at CEO were to @DarthArma who really dominated me with trait defense like every other batman and @Kitana Prime who did not even own a copy of injustice at that time. So yes I was a failed rebelo at CEO.

Back to topic.

Mr Mileena's Zatanna is the sole reason I feel that I will hate that character lol. I do not know if he is coming out to a major anytime soon.
@BrobaChett Great Flash player that will make an appearance soon. To be quite honest I would endorse a large lot of the Flash players @The_SNKE @Zyphox and any other Flash main that attends a major. It really only takes a wrong guess to win right?
@Syknis He is real
@GGA Dizzy I don't count him as a regular right now since he says he stopped playing. But if he starts again I think he will murder people with Flash AND Aquaman he will not have any bad matchups.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Ill go ahead and Rebelo @Peckapowa

Hes and online warrior but had success ofline in MK at some tournaments. Plays MMH and Zod mainly and should be at Winter Brawl. Watch out.