What's new

Official Rebelo Thread

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Once summer comes I'm in there every week.
Also in the span of one year I went from getting bodied like the jobber I was by you at NEC 2012 to getting rebelo'd. feels good man
lol i too am a much better player then i was in mk9. its a new game and a lot of people are arise. and you are one of them my friend. and good shit. i have a feeling the break will start to have a lot of people come summer time. we had 18 people this last week

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
lol i too am a much better player then i was in mk9. its a new game and a lot of people are arise. and you are one of them my friend. and good shit. i have a feeling the break will start to have a lot of people come summer time. we had 18 people this last week
Well I doubted I could've gotten worse then I was back then haha.

yeah I can't wait.

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Well I doubted I could've gotten worse then I was back then haha.

yeah I can't wait.
its incredible how much the break helps. i started to go there every week and after about only 2-3 weeks of playing with people like darth rico etc(everyone there is really good). it helped my fundamentals and i began winning / going even with them. and can u play on xbox yet?

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
its incredible how much the break helps. i started to go there every week and after about only 2-3 weeks of playing with people like darth rico etc(everyone there is really good). it helped my fundamentals and i began winning / going even with them. and can u play on xbox yet?
I ordered my converter and it should be here a bit before WB. Besides that I have a regular xbox dpad and that's not happening haha.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Has no one rebelo'd @SEV yet? Flash of America, calling it.

Think he is going to SCR.

Edit: Inb4 Zyphox loses his mind(just kidding, <3)