What's new

Official Rebelo Thread

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Loligagger is a fucking robot. That person is so ridiculously good. Two attempts at first to ten with him, first went 10-4 second went 10-6. I do not know what to do to his WW. Someone get this cat to a tournament.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
As the real rebelo i would just like to say ya'll wannabe rebelos JUST DONT KNOW ! And i dont know if any of you can really live up to the legacy that is rebelo
you may be the real rebelo, but i was the first XD lmfao

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yes I'd like to Rebelo @RunwayMafia
Him and Khaotik are the best KF's on PSN without a doubt.
They both play very differently too, so I'd like to see Kipp do well at a major. I think he can do it.
My god...all this love. Thank you, Joe. Yeah, Khaotik is awesome and I love studying/analyzing his matches...yet we play differently, lol. Oh, and I would rebello your Zatanna all day, err day. ;)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I have to rebelo RainbowPride69 as a top 2 or the best Catwoman online on PSN :) <3
I rebelo RunwayMafia as well, dat KF <3
I rebelo Espio263716371537152 (i hate numeric nicknames ;_; great Hawkgirl
I rebelo EMPEROR_DARK :joker:

Last edited:

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I'd have to rebelo Emperor_T-Kax as well. Loligagger definitely, GnarlyGatoAlex, his Shazam and Lobo are super good. Runwaymafia and his STUPID Killer Frost, and fuck it i'll also rebelo BirdDongs, his/her Zatanna/Harley Quinn is on point.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Im gonna rebelo YOMIxSHOGUN for best cyborg online and Notez4 for best joker on xbox...These two guys always perform...add them and fight them...see for yourselves...
Does YOMIxSHOGUN have an account here? I am trying to round up all the Cyborgs. Where is he from geographically?

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I have one last endorsement then I am shutting the fuck up. AnbuSasukePro. Seriously, his DS is super good and he's an overall awesome player. YOU. GUYS. DON'T. EVEN. KNOW.