What's new

Official Rebelo Thread

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
at NEC i lost to blind man 2nd round then beat some guy then lost to catwoman, a character that i almost NEVER fought against. i could have used aquaman and beat classy but i chose to stick it out with flash. now that last one was an excuse, but i said i didn't come in prepared like i wanted to at NEC with my new job and stuff. i recently moved and blah blah blah. i just think it was so unfair of you and @Emperor DMS and others to pass judgement on me so quickly, the last tournament i attended was NEC, before that 4 weeks before at the break. since the last patch how was i supposed to prove my rebelo'ing, or make my case for flash of america? i know NEC was my golden opportunity and i blew it. i just want to say don't count me out in any category, especially this early, am trying to get out more to compete for said labels, for pride and for fun, but it just kinda hurts when you are either made fun of or blown up for stuff repeatedly without real evaluation of the situation.

No one had ever counted u out of anything man at all

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
at NEC i lost to blind man 2nd round then beat some guy then lost to catwoman, a character that i almost NEVER fought against. i could have used aquaman and beat classy but i chose to stick it out with flash. now that last one was an excuse, but i said i didn't come in prepared like i wanted to at NEC with my new job and stuff. i recently moved and blah blah blah. i just think it was so unfair of you and @Emperor DMS and others to pass judgement on me so quickly, the last tournament i attended was NEC, before that 4 weeks before at the break. since the last patch how was i supposed to prove my rebelo'ing, or make my case for flash of america? i know NEC was my golden opportunity and i blew it. i just want to say don't count me out in any category, especially this early, am trying to get out more to compete for said labels, for pride and for fun, but it just kinda hurts when you are either made fun of or blown up for stuff repeatedly without real evaluation of the situation.

I gave you credit for tech several times on stream, and simply said we're waiting for you to perform in tournament. I won't speak for everyone else, but I haven't given up on you yet. Harold just proved to be the definitive Flash of America by placing in Winners' Top 8 of a ridiculously stacked Major on his first try, and you've got to respect that.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
haha I should have realized that, I forgot whether this was the tournament thread or the rebelo thread, so go ahead and add me to the list I suppose lol
I mean if you know you're never going to enter a tournament, it kind of defeats the purpose of the Rebelo. We want these unknowns to blow it up on the main stage at some point.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I mean if you know you're never going to enter a tournament, it kind of defeats the purpose of the Rebelo. We want these unknowns to blow it up on the main stage at some point.
Evo is a possibility for me, but it's more likely I won't be there than will, so do whatever you want, not a big deal lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
No one had ever counted u out of anything man at all
ok but can you agree that i was blown up without real evaluation? and i take it that many people named harold flash of america, that "there is no question" he is flash of america. so if there is no question that he is, can he be dismantled? and in your opinion what would it take for another flash player to become flash of america then?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I gave you credit for tech several times on stream, and simply said we're waiting for you to perform in tournament. I won't speak for everyone else, but I haven't given up on you yet. Harold just proved to be the definitive Flash of America by placing in Winners' Top 8 of a ridiculously stacked Major on his first try, and you've got to respect that.
see this bothers me a bit, first of all harold has been to CEO, EVO, and other tournaments/majors. DMS with all due respect but i don't think you know exactly which tournaments either of us has been to, and our placings in each, and with all fairness don't you think you have to look at all objective points and compare them before labeling someone? now for the record i am not disputing that harold as of right now is the flash or america or the world or whatever, i just don't think you took the time to look into our tourney history and really only know the subjective sides to the story, and just to save you the trouble yes harold has a better track record than i do, but the fact that i think you didn't know that to begin with sort of bothered me.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
see this bothers me a bit, first of all harold has been to CEO, EVO, and other tournaments/majors. DMS with all due respect but i don't think you know exactly which tournaments either of us has been to, and our placings in each, and with all fairness don't you think you have to look at all objective points and compare them before labeling someone? now for the record i am not disputing that harold as of right now is the flash or america or the world or whatever, i just don't think you took the time to look into our tourney history and really only know the subjective sides to the story, and just to save you the trouble yes harold has a better track record than i do, but the fact that i think you didn't know that to begin with sort of bothered me.
Harold got 17th at EVO and I did not know he attended CEO. I am very aware of your tournament placings because I was at most of them and you've been blown up several times for not breaking Top 16. Name the other Majors Harold has attended post CEO, get @AK Pig Of The Hut to verify, and I will apologize. Until then, you just look bitter about being outperformed and it's not doing you any favors.

Pig Of The Hut

ok but can you agree that i was blown up without real evaluation? and i take it that many people named harold flash of america, that "there is no question" he is flash of america. so if there is no question that he is, can he be dismantled? and in your opinion what would it take for another flash player to become flash of america then?
Place top 3 at a major
Then out place him at a major both in attendance?

I think most people blew u up cause Sasquatch hadn't played since may and was about to forfeit so he could go home but played anyway and won

I'd focus less on flash of america and just a lot on MUs players and etc

You'll do really well , just relax

Pig Of The Hut

@Emperor DMS

Only CEO and Evo

Pig Of The Hut

Wait so j rosa made winners top 8 at SJ?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Wait so j rosa made winners top 8 at SJ?
Summer Jam 7 Injustice: Gods Among Us — Results

1. RG|Rico Suave (Black Adam)
2. IC|ForeverKing 88 (Batman, Raven)
3. AGE|NYChrisG (Green Arrow, Black Adam)
4. EMP|Dartharma (Batman)
5. PTH|KhaoTik 88 (Killer Frost)
5. EMP|Riyo (Aquaman)
7. Playing to Win (Sinestro)
7. EMP|REO (Martian Manhunter)