What's new

*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 VITA [MK9] GG's Thread

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
It is nice, sometimes its a bit laggy sometimes but nothing like the consoles. I can even d1 aa crossovers sometimes its nice.

representing TMP

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
PoliceBrutality - Love the Stryker mirror matches as usual! GG's!
I think im liking my new D4 xx into Gun cancel strategy. If I can fool a veteran stryker player once or twice I think I can do it to the majority of ppl. One thing tho I shouldnt abuse it and become predictable. I have another thing that im working on. I'll try to do it on our next section and you can tell me if it's working or not. And as always GGs man. Hopefully I will be able to contain that stryker of yours hehe

aj1701

Noob
Ggs to CRKFIEND ! I appologize for my scrubtastic day one kitana, I'm not used to the controls as i play on stick. And damn those buttons are small, even smaller than the psp. I thought theyd be the same or bigger. I shall improve though. You played that stryker just like on ps3, great stuff.

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
GGs to everyone I played ...I just ran into this thred. And I'm loving the vita its so nice having mk on the go

Representing SVK

RagingGulaman

Raging Of The Sub Zero
MK on the vita is fun and i met some people that are nice to me and teaching me how to use sub zero and so far this game is addicting

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Ggs to CRKFIEND ! I appologize for my scrubtastic day one kitana, I'm not used to the controls as i play on stick. And damn those buttons are small, even smaller than the psp. I thought theyd be the same or bigger. I shall improve though. You played that stryker just like on ps3, great stuff.
Oh oh Oooh so you did get it yesterday. Add me pmarc82

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I would like to say FUCK YOU TO bostonisawesome he hacked my record on the vita. This guy has 1248 wins 226 losses (my record) his best win streak is 1 and he's worth no points ..make sense? Fuck no!!!! When I played him his record was 0-0 and it lagged out ....forever Mac10 was about 100 wins below me and my friend on psn us top players know your a cheat

Representing SVK

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Vggs to PoliceBrutality ! Your Stryker had transitioned well to vita, my kitana was no match. I need to get that nerf armor, my wrists start hurtin after an hour out so.
VGGs to you as well. I remember you mentioning that you are a stick player. If you can do what you were doing coming from a stick to that little D-pad I have no doubt that you gonna be a bigger PITA in no time :) These were some good matches for sure. For a day 2 kitana (since you got it yest) I can safely say that you have...well are also transitioning very well to the vita. I hope you character didnt lose any tricks or setup due to the button change. Stryker pretty much lost is gun cancel into stance block. Pressing 1 and 3 simultaneously just isnt practical :-(

Hope to play you some more and glad to see that our connection is decent :)

Gg to police brutality, we finally got to play. I just had to try kratos, but you surprised me by knowing some about fighting him. I know quite a few characters, but I still need to get my execution to my level on stick. I'm sure you saw what I intended to do sometimes, but it didn't come out. I never played a good Stryker, ever. We need to do it again soon.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Gg to police brutality, we finally got to play. I just had to try kratos, but you surprised me by knowing some about fighting him. I know quite a few characters, but I still need to get my execution to my level on stick. I'm sure you saw what I intended to do sometimes, but it didn't come out. I never played a good Stryker, ever. We need to do it again soon.
yeah definitely GGs man. I did notice that you were dropping some combo with kratos especially around the dash cancel. That's why I thought the connection might have been bad on your end. Trust me there are better strykers out there...it's a shame you never ran into them :) i wanted to go with Stryker all the way but I didn't want you to get bored hehe. Hope to get some more matches in soon...really soon lol

yeah definitely GGs man. I did notice that you were dropping some combo with kratos especially around the dash cancel. That's why I thought the connection might have been bad on your end. Trust me there are better strykers out there...it's a shame you never ran into them :) i wanted to go with Stryker all the way but I didn't want you to get bored hehe. Hope to get some more matches in soon...really soon lol
Actually I thought the connection was pretty good, I just am still dropping combos. I am a lot more proficient than I showed, I just have always played stick, my execution will get there. I am trying to learn a few more characters too, I'm almost at the point I can play them all to an extent. My best characters are probably Mileena, Kenshi, Quan, and Shang. Probably in that order too. I actually really enjoyed playing the Stryker because I was learning the matchup. I just have played so much ranked too, that the bad habits from playing bad players is starting to stick. We all know how that is, you keep doing things you should never get away with because the bad players let you get away with it. Then you fight someone good, and you say to yourself, "why the hell did I just jump in in him" as you are getting bodied. Next time, you feel the wrath of the gods.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Actually I thought the connection was pretty good, I just am still dropping combos. I am a lot more proficient than I showed, I just have always played stick, my execution will get there. I am trying to learn a few more characters too, I'm almost at the point I can play them all to an extent. My best characters are probably Mileena, Kenshi, Quan, and Shang. Probably in that order too. I actually really enjoyed playing the Stryker because I was learning the matchup. I just have played so much ranked too, that the bad habits from playing bad players is starting to stick. We all know how that is, you keep doing things you should never get away with because the bad players let you get away with it. Then you fight someone good, and you say to yourself, "why the hell did I just jump in in him" as you are getting bodied. Next time, you feel the wrath of the gods.
Haha!!! I definitely know what you mean about developing bad habits from ranked matches. Sounds like im gonna have to get my cop and the blindman ready for the coming wrath lol. im not too confident in my smoke yet but i'll bring him out

Haha!!! I definitely know what you mean about developing bad habits from ranked matches. Sounds like im gonna have to get my cop and the blindman ready for the coming wrath lol. im not too confident in my smoke yet but i'll bring him out
Yeah Milly is probably my best, but I don't have ias down yet like I want, and I don't have air sai or follow up sai after tele the way I want yet. That and i took a break from her to try new characters that make up got her shortcomings. Really, every air to air meeting that I win is usually followed by an air sai and a roll, and its not coming out yet. And i should be able to choose my delay on a gollow up sai after tele It will soon though, execution is getting easier with every match. Maybe ill just develop a snap on mini fight stick for the vita, and thst will be the end of it. If you get the nerf armor, you may be surprised how much it helps in gripping the vita. You exposed me with kenshi, my biggest problem with him now is handling someone who zones better than I do. Not that my kenshi is zone only, it's rounded, but approaching the zoner when I am kenshi is my recent hurdle. That and the inputs for him and Shang for down skull/teleslash get mixed up sometimes because of the different inputs for different distances. Like down back for shang is medium, for kenshi its close. So sometimes I input the wrong one.

Damn I write long posts...