What's new

*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 VITA [MK9] GG's Thread

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Good games to Safefoot aka Carefoot on that Stryker mirror last night. Shoutout to those random X-Ray AA lol.

STORMS I dont know if this is appropriate here. Feel free to move it to the Playstation Network section or delete it :)

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
GGs to Ksmoke man if you can pull this type of combos on a vita I'm seriously afraid to face you on ps3 lol. Good stuff man and nice set of chars :)

GGs to Matix218 nice smoke man. I can tell the vita controller is messing up with your executions. I enjoyed our set and hope to play you some more :)

Matix218

Get over here!
GGs to Ksmoke man if you can pull this type of combos on a vita I'm seriously afraid to face you on ps3 lol. Good stuff man and nice set of chars :)

GGs to Matix218 nice smoke man. I can tell the vita controller is messing up with your executions. I enjoyed our set and hope to play you some more :)
Great games man, your stryker is rediculous. Yeah i am still struggling a bit with the Vita controls (I play on a Hori pad normally on PS3 so it def feels very different). Also Im having trouble with anti airing on the online matches but maybe its just be being slow, i normally use 2, dash d1, dash d1 smoke bomb and hit it everytime offline on my PS3 and usually against the cpu in vita too but i just cant seem to get it consistent online. I really love that I have portable MK9 though, its kind of mind blowing that they can have games like this running at 60fps on a portable system now! We will definitely play more in the future. Do you play online only or do you go to any offline events as well? Im a Philly area guy so I go to the Big E philly tournaments (summerjam, winterbrawl, nec). It would be sweet to see a Stryker like yours at an offline event, the only really good stryker ive seen in person is Maxter. Anyway, good matches! Very fun

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Matix218 yeah I did notice that the D1 x smoke bomb is not coming. Hopefully you'll be able to get it down soon so you can consistently capitalize on ppl's mistake. I only play online unfortunately :-( I have yet to play this game offline. I will most likely get destroyed offline

Matix218

Get over here!
Matix218 yeah I did notice that the D1 x smoke bomb is not coming. Hopefully you'll be able to get it down soon so you can consistently capitalize on ppl's mistake. I only play online unfortunately :-( I have yet to play this game offline. I will most likely get destroyed offline
Don't sell yourself short man, I think its harder to be consistant online so you would probably do just fine offline. Look at Curbo, Mr Mileena etc, they were online players too and they made a big impact at their very first offline tournaments against the best offline players in the world. I don't know how you manage to be so consistant with your combos online, that is very impressive

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
That was you? lol, gg's man. Still trying to get used to playing with a controller scheme. I am a stick guy. Good stuff tho, not used to playing stryker. Give me like another week of adjusting and we may be able to have matches where I can do my thang lol.
hopefully I'll be able to keep up within a week when your thang is where you want it to be lol

That was you? lol, gg's man. Still trying to get used to playing with a controller scheme. I am a stick guy. Good stuff tho, not used to playing stryker. Give me like another week of adjusting and we may be able to have matches where I can do my thang lol.
I am a stick guy too. What's funny is I found switching the triggers so l is block and r is throw helped me a lot. Now I lay it down on my leg when I play and put my fingers over top like its a stick, and it works pretty well.

On a side note, we had great games when we met in the Asylum 64 man tourney on Xbox. You kicked my ass, and I was lagging like crazy. Found out my daughter was streaming Netflix upstairs lol. Not an excuse, but I would like to get some matches with you once we adjust to this controller, and show you I can play much better than I did that day. I have no psn friends, I was an Xbox guy lol. It's like starting all over again...

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
GGs to Jer last night. That nasty Mileena made me look so FRAYYYYY :-( very good pressure man. Hope to get some more games in, I have yet to get use to this match up

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
PoliceBrutality For sure dude, I couldn't play for long because when we played I was at work.

Im trying to practice Kenshi on here but I was in the mood to use my main ;)

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
PoliceBrutality For sure dude, I couldn't play for long because when we played I was at work.

Im trying to practice Kenshi on here but I was in the mood to use my main ;)
yooo im still not used to the hyper mode on the vita. im so used to the lag connection on PS3. Everything is still going 100 miles/hr for me when we have good connection...so couple that with you crazy rushdown = mind blowing and an overwhelming feeling lol. Oh and I hate Mileena lol. I adjust quick so I already thought of a strategy to play you but you had to go :-( so hope to get some more games in.

BTW I tried to block the EN telekick in this manner, 1st one high and 2nd kick low. For some reason the low block wasnt happening (hence the hyper fighter that I am referring to lol). Have you gotten ppl blocking it high and low on the vita in your experience? Im trying to figure out if it's the stun on the first kick (possible buff) or my reaction is just too slow

CRKFIEND

Noob
good games to crkfiend, awesome stryker and scorp man! fun times and good connection too, I love Vita lol
Yeah good games Matix218. Not to shabby of a game. I'm just afraid I'm going to ruin my vita controls over time. We'll have to start a CRKFIEND wore out a vita fund ;)

Also good game Delriach. I've seen you around the forums but we've never played before. Got matched up on a random ranked match!