What's new

*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 VITA [MK9] GG's Thread

aj1701

Noob
A late gg to @takeachance who's jax beat my kitty in ranked. I was suprised I didn't face jade though.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
shev101: GGs duder! Thanks for the heads up RE: steppin back from Sub's "dick move" haha. Must spar again soonish. I kinda like Kratos now after playing you, lulz.

Sent from my XT862 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

shev101: GGs duder! Thanks for the heads up RE: steppin back from Sub's "dick move" haha. Must spar again soonish. I kinda like Kratos now after playing you, lulz.

Sent from my XT862 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Ah damn, you beat me to it. GG

Yeah kratos can be a beast. There's actually a really pro kratos player in this forum, but i forgot his name.

Can't wait to play you again man.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Ah damn, you beat me to it. GG

Yeah kratos can be a beast. There's actually a really pro kratos player in this forum, but i forgot his name.

Can't wait to play you again man.
When do I get to play that Kratos of yours :) I always think I do well against him but it's Kratos, one mistake and there goes 60%+ of your life lol

When do I get to play that Kratos of yours :) I always think I do well against him but it's Kratos, one mistake and there goes 60%+ of your life lol
Ummm My kratos isn't much. I'll add you, but in the game against styroteqe I was just showing him the basics of the parry and the lift combos.

On a side note of GGs, So today I beat the number 12 player on ranked. His name is somethin with numbers something. ... I'm terrible with remembering. I have a pic. He ragequit. I guess it belongs to the other thread but w/e.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Awesome Awesome Awesome Super Duper Crazy GAMES to @Stranger. I ran into this guy in ranked match and couldnt help it but send him an invite for a private session. Loaded with a ridiculous dangerous cast, I just experienced one of the craziest and most intense session of the century :D. Thanks for the awesome session mate. I wish there was a way to record the matches...wow :eek:

Awesome Awesome Awesome Super Duper Crazy GAMES to @Stranger. I ran into this guy in ranked match and couldnt help it but send him an invite for a private session. Loaded with a ridiculous dangerous cast, I just experienced one of the craziest and most intense session of the century :D. Thanks for the awesome session mate. I wish there was a way to record the matches...wow :eek:
you're talking about dzg x stranger x? I ran into him in player several times and ended up fighting him for HOURS. Didn't do me much good since I lost (wait, I got him with blackjax once). Great player AND great guy. I don't think he uses tym anymore, but he is on the vita pretty often. PB, add him, he'll probably accept. He's online pretty often. Too bad everyone ragequits on his frame traps, hahaha.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
you're talking about dzg x stranger x? I ran into him in player several times and ended up fighting him for HOURS. Didn't do me much good since I lost (wait, I got him with blackjax once). Great player AND great guy. I don't think he uses tym anymore, but he is on the vita pretty often. PB, add him, he'll probably accept. He's online pretty often. Too bad everyone ragequits on his frame traps, hahaha.
yeah that's exactly who I'm talking about. After I played him in ranked I couldn't help but invite him right away. I have him on my friend list now. One frame trap that blew me away was from his mileena. I was like "what the hell is this!" lol. I was just stuck there in that ridiculous loop. The stun on mileena's kick is annoying. His skills with the various characters definitely can't be left unnoticed.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Guys im very new to VITA and currently am using my ps3 tag

bambamguitar

However I need help, How do i create a new Gamertag to use for just the vita?

My bambamguitar account wont let me add friends oddly and plus its full

knoterror fun games man, looking forward to more and digging that rain

bambamguitar

Thanks bro!

And yeah, I dunno about your account. Quick google seems to reveal you may have to restore your Vita? I'm not sure. Check this link:

http://www.destructoid.com/how-to-use-ps-vita-with-more-than-one-psn-account-218688.phtml

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!

bambamguitar

Hey Pig I dont know if you resolved that issue with the gametag already, but if you have already reached the 100 cap on your friend list for bambamguitar you might want to create a new PSN account just for your vita. Unless you are willing to delete some unnecessary friends from your bambamguitar account.

Just do the following:
1. Go to the create new account page or you create one from the vita (after a factor reset). Here is the link to create a new account
https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/create-account!input.action?service-entity=psn&returnURL=https://us.playstation.com/uwps/PSNTicketRetrievalGenericServlet&referer=http://community.us.playstation.com/

2. Do a factor reset and you will probably need to format your memory stick as well because it is assigned to one PSN account (dumb move on Sony to prevent ppl from borrowing memory stick to play/borrow different games).

Let me know if you need help.

Pig Of The Hut

Hey Pig I dont know if you resolved that issue with the gametag already, but if you have already reached the 100 cap on your friend list for bambamguitar you might want to create a new PSN account just for your vita. Unless you are willing to delete some unnecessary friends from your bambamguitar account.

Just do the following:
1. Go to the create new account page or you create one from the vita (after a factor reset). Here is the link to create a new account
https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/create-account!input.action?service-entity=psn&returnURL=https://us.playstation.com/uwps/PSNTicketRetrievalGenericServlet&referer=http://community.us.playstation.com/

2. Do a factor reset and you will probably need to format your memory stick as well because it is assigned to one PSN account (dumb move on Sony to prevent ppl from borrowing memory stick to play/borrow different games).

Let me know if you need help.
I was using bambamguitar

Just created a new one and will login soon

Where is best place to post my new tag? Its

VitaOfTheHut (No spaces)

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I was using bambamguitar

Just created a new one and will login soon

Where is best place to post my new tag? Its

VitaOfTheHut (No spaces)
VitaOfTheHut is classic LOL. I will add you. Just add it to the PS Vita MK9 - Gametag Thread and post it on your timeline I guess. I'll add right now. Since I cant make it to offline tournaments Im looking forward to personally experience that kenshi and other main of yours hehe

Pig Of The Hut

VitaOfTheHut is classic LOL. I will add you. Just add it to the PS Vita MK9 - Gametag Thread and post it on your timeline I guess. I'll add right now. Since I cant make it to offline tournaments Im looking forward to personally experience that kenshi and other main of yours hehe
im weird on the vita i rarely ever use kenshi cause of the way controls feels, its odd

But when we play ill use him some

:) sounds fun

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
im weird on the vita i rarely ever use kenshi cause of the way controls feels, its odd

But when we play ill use him some

:) sounds fun
yeah im pmarc82. Add me instead. For some reason I get an error message "Could not ind the online ID" when I try to add you. What do you think on the online quality btw? I've been playing MK vita since launch and never had access to MK PS3. I finally came back recently and I am having one hell of the time adjusting back. (1) the control and (2) everything seems a lot slowly on PS3. I remember when I first started playing the vita version I used to think that it was Hyper MK9 lol. Im curious to read what you think.

Pig Of The Hut

yeah im pmarc82. Add me instead. For some reason I get an error message "Could not ind the online ID" when I try to add you. What do you think on the online quality btw? I've been playing MK vita since launch and never had access to MK PS3. I finally came back recently and I am having one hell of the time adjusting back. (1) the control and (2) everything seems a lot slowly on PS3. I remember when I first started playing the vita version I used to think that it was Hyper MK9 lol. Im curious to read what you think.
I feel the online is a little tigher as long as both players are in good/great wifi areas. The game offline mode runs smoother in general and does seem sped up

I havent yet logged in to my ps vita account w new tag so i probably have to do that first to initiate it. Will do in like 30-45 min after work