What's new

*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 VITA [MK9] GG's Thread

CRKFIEND

Noob
I do remember the conversation. I saw your name, and for whatever reason it left a bad taste in my mouth, and I knew i played that name last night. Guess I was just annoyed by the amount of people worried about their rank on a handheld system enough to quit matches. Sorry man, my mistake.

Forget everything I said above. I had the wrong guy.

I do remember the conversation. I saw your name, and for whatever reason it left a bad taste in my mouth, and I knew i played that name last night. Guess I was just annoyed by the amount of people worried about their rank on a handheld system enough to quit matches. Sorry man, my mistake.

Forget everything I said above. I had the wrong guy.
No problem man, it happens. I dont give a shit about my rank or even losing (the leaderboards are stupid anyway, they don't mean a damn thing) , it's just when people feel like being trolling tactless assholes that makes me pissy.

Anyway though, feel free to add me. Decent Vita players are so few and far between, honestly. There's seriously only about 4 or 5 skilled players that play consistently. It's annoyingggggg. So tired of fighting teleporting Scorpi-noobs.

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
I always see you on the leaderboards knoterror and I think I've played you once in Ranked mooooonths ago and never saw you again. I can't say I'm an expert but I like to think I'm better than most on vita. I seem to keep running into unblockable jip strings from input lag...that's the only thing that drives me nuts.

I always see you on the leaderboards knoterror and I think I've played you once in Ranked mooooonths ago and never saw you again. I can't say I'm an expert but I like to think I'm better than most on vita. I seem to keep running into unblockable jip strings from input lag...that's the only thing that drives me nuts.
Yeah, your name seems really familiar. I pretty much only play Ranked, so if you're playing, you'll probably find me there. Every time I try to do Player Match, I just sit there for 15 minutes watching people decline me. :(

and lol Not to take anything away from your skill (I'm sure you're a decent player), but it's not hard to be better than most on the Vita. Shit, if you at least know how to block, you've already got a leg up on a third of Vita players. :D

But yeah, as comparatively lagless as it is to the console versions, I too still find that defending against JIP's is a large pain in the ass. Jumping is still pretty much free.

GG's to MK_-NIGHTWING / FC_Milky

Definitely a high level player. Dat Reptar. Sucks it played a little heavy. Hopefully we can get some lagless games in soon.

Oh, BTW. Did you use to go by Milky Situation? Just curious.

MK_-NIGHTWING

Waiting 4 Injustice
GG's to MK_-NIGHTWING / FC_Milky

Definitely a high level player. Dat Reptar. Sucks it played a little heavy. Hopefully we can get some lagless games in soon.

Oh, BTW. Did you use to go by Milky Situation? Just curious.
lol, i know people ask me that. no im not Milky Situation but im aware he is there. Im not going to lie but i did kind of rip his name off. if people think im a troll i can always make a new acc. lol. Ggs to you too

yeah that's exactly who I'm talking about. After I played him in ranked I couldn't help but invite him right away. I have him on my friend list now. One frame trap that blew me away was from his mileena. I was like "what the hell is this!" lol. I was just stuck there in that ridiculous loop. The stun on mileena's kick is annoying. His skills with the various characters definitely can't be left unnoticed.
Guys! Sorry I'm just seeing this now.. My computer was built by Fred flinstone or something. It just doesn't work so I have to use mobile. Anyways.. Thanks for the awesome comments. Hope to play more of you guys soon. Also.. If you want to play on PSN add CartoonSquid. For vita.. I just use the DZG account bc the vita is a pain when it comes to switching over psn id's.

Guys! Sorry I'm just seeing this now.. My computer was built by Fred flinstone or something. It just doesn't work so I have to use mobile. Anyways.. Thanks for the awesome comments. Hope to play more of you guys soon. Also.. If you want to play on PSN add CartoonSquid. For vita.. I just use the DZG account bc the vita is a pain when it comes to switching over psn id's.
Dude you are awesome. Every fight I learn something new. This goes to the rest of the people here as well, but you always mix it up with some wild stuff.

One particular moment was when you got me with f41 f41 with jax and the moment i crouch blocked you hit me with OS. That's crazy man, to do that on reaction online... craaazy o.o

hahaha rage quiters are everywhere on vita, ive played againts steelo, knoterror (not rage quiters)... youre good. i cant stand that juraberovick guy spamming kabal and rage quiting.

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
Anyone still play on here? I will body you all... :)
I'm mostly an old SF3 player, but I'm thinking of getting the game cos it looks kinda fun and I already have a Vita, as well as the general consensus that it's less laggy online than Injustice and many other games (as well as compared to MK9 on console...). If it seems like there's a community, I might get the game, but I haven't played an MK game since MK3 lol. I used to like Cyborg Smoke, but there are plenty of awesome, inspiring characters in this game! :D