What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Please put him in the game and please do not make him a zoning character with terrible projectile recovery

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
nrs can clone mk9 noob as long as i care , alls i know is they got the input reversals to work online for injustice (zatanna) so im sorted :)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
The original design and creation of this character is a great read being a play on the creators last names in all. I love his background fluff, but visually this dude is due for an update and. Even in MK9 he was basically the black ninja. His background is rich and the character is likeable and evil as hell, I just think he needs to a little more color and less inky and more shadowy.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
anyone who thinks noob shouldnt be back for mkx is out of their goddamn mind. he is the one who simply made scorpion exist you pathetic fools!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Sure, he has a better chance of being in this game than these dead characters:
Jade
Kitana
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Jax
Stryker
Nightwolf (Sadly :'( )

Shang and Smoke have a better chance to be in MKX than the characters listed above because Shang has Sorcery and the fact Smoke is an Enenra, has already died once before, and that thread showing Smoke in Kotal's variation.

I wonder if Ni-Han had any history with this new "Sub-Zero" or not.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
when did boon confirm that this is a new subzero ?
TRMK: When we last saw Sub-Zero he was made a Cyber ninja at the end of MK9. Lots of fans are asking why he appears to be a human form again. Is this something you are willing to elaborate on at this time?
Ed Boon: Yeah, that's easy. The thing about Sub-Zero is that there have been many Sub-Zeroes over the years. So the Sub-Zero that you see can be anybody because the Lin Kuei has a sea of Sub-Zeroes. We do explain it in the story.

Full interview here: http://www.trmk.org/features/interview_mortal_kombat_x_ed_boon_e3_2014/

There is also a video where he says also about it.

There is a new Sub-Zero in town, Bi-Han is Noob Saibot, Kuai Liang is dead, so Bi-Han as sub-0 fans, deal with it.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
He should be in MK X, because I said so. Agreed?
Its so obvious that even asking people if they agree is downright retarded.

Noob had a great theme and unique play style in Mk9. I say that's where they should start in Mkx as well. He's got tons of stuff to make 3 variations.

TRMK: When we last saw Sub-Zero he was made a Cyber ninja at the end of MK9. Lots of fans are asking why he appears to be a human form again. Is this something you are willing to elaborate on at this time?
Ed Boon: Yeah, that's easy. The thing about Sub-Zero is that there have been many Sub-Zeroes over the years. So the Sub-Zero that you see can be anybody because the Lin Kuei has a sea of Sub-Zeroes. We do explain it in the story.

Full interview here: http://www.trmk.org/features/interview_mortal_kombat_x_ed_boon_e3_2014/

There is also a video where he says also about it.

There is a new Sub-Zero in town, Bi-Han is Noob Saibot, Kuai Liang is dead, so Bi-Han as sub-0 fans, deal with it.