What's new

NFL Football

One thing is I think Cutler needs to be more patient, often times his decisions are retarded, he'll try to squeeze a ball in, or make a limp rushed throw and it'll get easily picked off.

But rushed throws are a result of no O-Line so we'll see.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
lolol he and the bungles will probably just choke in the playoffs like they always do. And how you feel about the pats is how I feel about the Raiders and Cowboys
brah i hate the cowboys i feel sorry for the raiders tho after that tuck rule by the cheatriots they never been the same

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
brah i hate the cowboys i feel sorry for the raiders tho after that tuck rule by the cheatriots they never been the same
Cheatriots? You gotta let that shit go, brother. That's pretty disrespectful to all the players and staff who weren't apart of that incident. Belichick should've been ousted when that whole thing happened, IMO, and not just handed that slap on the wrist. But to hold every single current player responsible is just asinine and childish. Don't be that guy.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
thats pitt only true threat the afc is strong this year as a whole but we will see cuz an injury plague will hurt so teams chances and strengthen others. i hope big ben stays healthy
A healthy Ben is always dangerous. Guy can make plays out of nothing.

Vagrant

Noob
Jared Allen and Lamar
In regards to the bears, yes they added players, but those players don't necessary solve the issues entirely. They were laughably bad against the run. Ratliff might help, but remember he was cut, and jared allen is way past his prime, and houston will be a solid addition. They will be better, their secondary isn't bad and as far as i can tell they aren't too bad at linebacker. They shouldn't be as bad as 161 yards per game against the run. Offensively, forte marshall (who is top 5) and jeffrey are all elite skill players. The bears should make a lot of big plays. But remember, jay fucking cutler is your quarterback. I just don't trust them. They have some promise, and could very well burst out and be elite. But if you want my two cents on the division, i'll take a healthy aaron rodgers lead packers. Similarly an offensive juggernaut with defensive issues. The lions and the bears have the most talent. And if the bears drastically improve on defense then they have to be considered as a contender.
Couple things.

-Ratliff immediately made an impact the first game he started for us last year. He's proven he can make plays for us in the game's he has played. So yes I remember he was cut, but that's irrelevant. What he's shown us so far has been positive.

-Jared Allen past his prime? Again, that's an assumption. He still posted double digit sacks last year and has done so every year. Don't forget, his veteran presence/leadership will have a significant impact on this team as well.

-New CB Kyle Fuller looks promising. The other two CB's you have are two pro bowlers (Jennings and Tillman)

-I believe in Jay Cutler 100%. Jay is one of the popular players to criticize and nitpick at for uneducated football fans and uneducated analysts. but I've watched every snap he's taken in the regular season for the Chicago Bears. This guy is the real deal. Do I trust him? Yes, but he has to stay healthy. The season depends on it. I also think Trestman brings out the best in Jay.

-As for the guy's he's throwing the ball to. Marshall, Alshon Jefferey, Martellus Bennet (Don't sleep on this guy, he's made some big plays in some big moments for this team) I think that list kind of speaks for itself. Although, don't be dissapointed if Alshon doesn't have a record breaking monster year, Bears fans. He's only played a year and a half of football so far.

-Forte in the ground game is the perfect back to compliment the passing attack and if he can play at his usual level, and STAY HEALTHY. Few teams will be able to slow down the bears O.

-Offensive line needs to continue to play at the consistency of last year or things will get ugly fast.

That's all for now. God damn I'm hyped for this season.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Huge Eagles fan, pumped for the season and can't wait to see Jordan Matthews in our receiving corps along with hopefully a healthy Maclin. I think our offense will be great again, but I am still pretty skeptical about our defense. Hopefully new additions will help, but I really wish we added more depth in the secondary :/. Excited to see what Marcus Smith can do in the 3-4 defense as well. Him and Kendricks flying around should be really fun to watch.

Jared Allen and Lamar

Couple things.

-Ratliff immediately made an impact the first game he started for us last year. He's proven he can make plays for us in the game's he has played. So yes I remember he was cut, but that's irrelevant. What he's shown us so far has been positive.

-Jared Allen past his prime? Again, that's an assumption. He still posted double digit sacks last year and has done so every year. Don't forget, his veteran presence/leadership will have a significant impact on this team as well.

-New CB Kyle Fuller looks promising. The other two CB's you have are two pro bowlers (Jennings and Tillman)

-I believe in Jay Cutler 100%. Jay is one of the popular players to criticize and nitpick at for uneducated football fans and uneducated analysts. but I've watched every snap he's taken in the regular season for the Chicago Bears. This guy is the real deal. Do I trust him? Yes, but he has to stay healthy. The season depends on it. I also think Trestman brings out the best in Jay.

-As for the guy's he's throwing the ball to. Marshall, Alshon Jefferey, Martellus Bennet (Don't sleep on this guy, he's made some big plays in some big moments for this team) I think that list kind of speaks for itself. Although, don't be dissapointed if Alshon doesn't have a record breaking monster year, Bears fans. He's only played a year and a half of football so far.

-Forte in the ground game is the perfect back to compliment the passing attack and if he can play at his usual level, and STAY HEALTHY. Few teams will be able to slow down the bears O.

-Offensive line needs to continue to play at the consistency of last year or things will get ugly fast.

That's all for now. God damn I'm hyped for this season.

I don't just pick on jay cutler because it's a common belief, or because skip bayless likes too. Every game i have seen him he's polarizing. Sometimes he looks like he is god's gift to football, other times he makes enormous errors and has wack mechanics. My mistake on jared allen, i didn't remember him having all that productive of a year last season, i didn't realize by the end of the year he put up really solid numbers like that. Maybe they can squeeze a year or two out of him.

I do for some reason always have negative feelings about the beas htough

Last edited:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Gotta love my Browns.

I think we are really solid this year, excluding the whole Gordon ordeal. Our defense is looking too fierce, like said earlier. Offensively, I think we'll be mostly okay. Hoyer's definitely not that bad of a choice for a starter, tbh, and even though our receivers aren't that amazing, we still have a good target in TE Cameron. The defense makes me moist as fuck though. Like...FUCK.

Our division might be a toss-up, though...I think the only team I feel we'll be ahead of for sure is the Steelers. (Which would be perf :D)

Gotta love my Browns.

I think we are really solid this year, excluding the whole Gordon ordeal. Our defense is looking too fierce, like said earlier. Offensively, I think we'll be mostly okay. Hoyer's definitely not that bad of a choice for a starter, tbh, and even though our receivers aren't that amazing, we still have a good target in TE Cameron. The defense makes me moist as fuck though. Like...FUCK.

Our division might be a toss-up, though...I think the only team I feel we'll be ahead of for sure is the Steelers. (Which would be perf :D)

the ravens cannot run the ball to save their lives. The bengals are probably the safe pick to repeat they have the least holes. The gordon ordeal really turns me off it might be another year for the browns.

Vagrant

Noob
Every game i have seen him he's polarizing. Sometimes he looks like he is god's gift to football, other times he makes enormous errors and has wack mechanics.
That's a reasonable statement and I see where you're coming from although I personally see more good than bad. Hopefully he impresses you (and everyone) this year.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
the ravens cannot run the ball to save their lives. The bengals are probably the safe pick to repeat they have the least holes. The gordon ordeal really turns me off it might be another year for the browns.
It might, but I'm confident enough in the team this year that it wouldn't surprise me if we finally have a winning record.

Kakarot

PSN: KonquerorSpirit
I am a 9ers and chargers fan. Both teams looking pretty solid so far, just sad that they are gonna play each other this season