What's new

NFL Football

dolphins are a tough out... either them or the jets will be better this year, rex ryan always puts together a good d, he's a great coach, but miami does have some talent on both sides and tannehill sometimes looks pretty good. that being said he might get sacked 4000 times this year and hold on the ball for a year. I'll put my money on the jets because miami's o-line is in turmoil and michael vick is going to steal geno's spot. But really the afc sucks outside of maybe 3 teams.

We rebuilt the O-Line in the offseason. We've got thisssssss. AFC EAST IS OURS THIS YEAR! :p

Levaranoia

War God
HARD CORE Raiders fan. I have suffered some of the most inexplicable draft choices in the history of the league. But I will forever have Al's back RIP. its been too long since 2002 and the debacle that was XXXVII. How do you not change the playbook one iota against your former coach?!?!?!?! Anyways, its probably going to be the same song and dance for the Raiders as it has in years past, not much to talk about, but I still watch every game in hope. Hope is what keeps it alive. I still like to harken back and watch the glory footage of the Raiders, those 70's teams were simply the rawest and most ruthless teams ever assembled. So fun to watch those old games, wish I were alive to see them live back then. The best nicknames in the NFL, The Tooz, The Mad Stork, Kenny the Snake, The Assassin, Ghost, Dr. Death, the list goes on.

You will get a strong rb in kory sheets, helped my cfl team win the grey cup

Odoyle

Drops combos
We rebuilt the O-Line in the offseason. We've got thisssssss. AFC EAST IS OURS THIS YEAR! :p
I dunno man the center position is a huge question mark but I agree that the tackles should be a ton better. Tannehill can't take another beating like last year if we wanna go 8-8 again lmao

sorry about that... i need to work on lineman knowledge, its one of the positions i pretty much go by secondary sources you know???? i wish i paid attention more, often i feel the game is won in the trenches and we glorify position players but in reality o-line/d-line are the best investments.

football's so economical.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
ba
Born and raised 49er fan. Been with em through the good, the bad, the Tim Rattay. Got nothing but high hopes for this season, just need Kaep to mature his play and the coaching staff needs to solve the Seattle puzzle.
bahaha tim rattay ftw bol

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Right your right i just hate them so much. but yass the ravens are not touching the playoffs trust me. the Bengals will be a threat it Dalton finds him self
lolol he and the bungles will probably just choke in the playoffs like they always do. And how you feel about the pats is how I feel about the Raiders and Cowboys

i dunno man, johnson ebron bush and tate is quite a lot of toys for stafford. he's spoiled.

-edit just having calvin is spoiled
A Qb with that many options shouldn't have the seasons that stafford has had. Boy has a terrible work ethic, by some accounts. Sad, because he is fucking talented

Chicago Sports is gonna be awesome this coming year! Except for the Cub's.
Cubs are building toward a World Series team last I heard. I watched them when they had players I liked, like Moises Alou, Sosa, Kerry Woods, etc.

Hell yeah, dude, Chicago sports is looking monster. The guy we drafted for Bulls is like the top 3 highest scorer outside of NBA I read and the guys we got for Bears D are beasts. Our new Punter is godlike, Jay Cutler can fucking play when he has a O-Line, just ignorant people bandwagon and say he sucks, stats wise he doesn't. Who else survives what 56 sacks and still thugs it out? He's a beast.

We already have a godlike Hockey team.

Not to mention Marshal is a straight up monster man, he hustles hard on the field I never seen anyone like that. Jefferys...

Last edited:

Yoaks

A spaceman
Cubs are building toward a World Series team last I heard. I watched them when they had players I liked, like Moises Alou, Sosa, Kerry Woods, etc.

Hell yeah, dude, Chicago sports is looking monster. The guy we drafted for Bulls is like the top 3 higest scorer outside of NBA I read and the guys we got for Bears D are beasts. Our new Punter is godlike, Jay Cutler can fucking play when he has a O-Line, just ignorant people bandwagon and say he sucks, stats wise he doesn't. Who else survives what 56 sacks and still thugs it out? He's a beast.

We already have a godlike Hockey team.

Not to mention Marshal is a straight up monster man, he hustles hard on the field I never seen anyone like that. Jefferys...
I couldn't agree more about Jay Cutler. Fan's were bashing him and saying that we should get rid of him and keep McCown. The logic of some NFL fan's is retarded.
So looking forward to this Football season!

I couldn't agree more about Jay Cutler. Fan's were bashing him and saying that we should get rid of him and keep McCown. The logic of some NFL fan's is retarded.
Lets not forget McCowin had some amazing receivers, lol, it's not a QB game, people be dumb.

I'm a pats fan, but I totally agree about Cutler. Talented Qb, tough, and leads them to victory ( when he's healthy) . He gets a lot of unwarranted flack, but the truth is that he has had no protection in Chicago. People who shit on Jay don't actually watch Bears football, they just parrot the words of some trash talking meatheads.

I'm a pats fan, but I totally agree about Cutler. Talented Qb, tough, and leads them to victory ( when he's healthy) . He gets a lot of unwarranted flack, but the truth is that he has had no protection in Chicago. People who shit on Jay don't actually watch Bears football, they just parrot the words of some trash talking meatheads.
They watch one Green Bay Vs Bears game a year than when we don't make play offs they talk shit.