What's new

NFL Football

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yeah I don't think he will be terrible, I just thought we could have got him way later and helped the defense out with that pick. With that said I like a few other players they got on D that can hopefully help us out this year because watching the defense last year made me want to throw up.
hah Im a Giants fan so I know how you felt about my teams D last year. The ENTIRE NFC EAST had piece of shit D's last year.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yeah I was really hoping we would have done that too, I was really emo about it when we traded out but hopefully Marcus Smith ends up being a beast and we can all have a few HaHa's about it later on.
Ha Ha is having a poor camp and might not start this year. I think he was VERY over rated (as do some of the Packer beat writers I follow) but time will tell.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ha Ha is having a poor camp and might not start this year. I think he was VERY over rated (as do some of the Packer beat writers I follow) but time will tell.
Yeah I really wanted Pryor, but I pretty much knew he would be gone. I still wanted them to go with the best 2ndary player/prospect available. I don't read too much into camp performance to write people off. I like Marcus Smith though and I am happy to see that they targeted a guy who can hopefully fill the Jack LB position for years to come with the switch from the 4-3 to 3-4.

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Yeah I really wanted Pryor, but I pretty much knew he would be gone. I still wanted them to go with the best 2ndary player/prospect available. I don't read too much into camp performance to write people off. I like Marcus Smith though and I am happy to see that they targeted a guy who can hopefully fill the Jack LB position for years to come with the switch from the 4-3 to 3-4.

yea you guys are pretty set at LB thats for sure.. And I get what you mean about wanting to strengthen your secondary... I wasnt to happy that the Giants took a while to address the OL and basically didnt address their biggest issue which is impact LB's... The Giants have NO impact LB's (Beason is a beast but I wish he was 7 years younger)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
yea you guys are pretty set at LB thats for sure.. And I get what you mean about wanting to strengthen your secondary... I wasnt to happy that the Giants took a while to address the OL and basically didnt address their biggest issue which is impact LB's... The Giants have NO impact LB's (Beason is a beast but I wish he was 7 years younger)
I can't believe I am hearing someone say that we are set at LB. We have had such a hole there for years and years and yearsss. I really really love Kendricks. I think he is ridiculously underrated. That dude is all over the field and awesome in coverage. Brian Dawkins was my favorite player, so I will always be emo until we get another hall of famer back there.

the nfl is werid, defense has been awful because of evolving passing play coupled with and because of the ruleset changes. Most teams have quite the potential to get lit up and sometimes it appears rodgers and mannign cannot be stopped. Then we have teams like the niners, seahawks and panthers come out and just wreck on defense when it seemed so hopeless.

I think I'm the only bucs fan in this site. I'm optimistic about this year. I think with Lovie as the coach the bucs can have a top 5 defense
Agreed, Lovie is the start of turning your franchise around. It immediately made you the most competitive team in Florida, and I hope you guys have a KC - like transformation.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I think I'm the only bucs fan in this site. I'm optimistic about this year. I think with Lovie as the coach the bucs can have a top 5 defense
Nobody EVER repeats in your division as champ so Im kind of feeling Tampa this year to possibly win the div, maybe... I do certainly love the D (no homo). Lavonte David is the Best Defensive Player in the NFL imo.