Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Whatever, get used to it

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Hey now....come on, the whole smell thing is un called for. For some people this is a lifestyle for them. So maybe they forgot one shower b/c they spent a lot of time preparing for the major or it could just be genetics that they smell bad. Other than that, well maybe we should get on MLG's level and start handling it on a more professional level.
That's no excuse. Every hotel room has a shower and deodorant is not expensive.

It's a respect thing. If you're at home and you're not going out and you don't want to shower, that's your business, but if you're going to be around people, I feel like it's your responsibility to smell nice. You don't have to smell yourself, others do.

Last edited:

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
My initial reaction when I read the original post was if some shit like that happened to me I'd bat the fuck out a nigga, but then I got to thinking this is a tournament where we pay money to have fun and enjoy each others company lol. People just have to learn to grow up. Hype is cool, but not when you're being down right disrespectful. If you're in a match you shouldn't have to be annoyed with what's going on around you... In my opinion anyway.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Really? Seriously? Wow.........I'm more pissed off now that i just read that. Not pissed off at you, but at that person
Don't be too frustrated. She's actually a sweetheart but I think she was tipsy as well.

To that note, even buzzed off my rocker I enjoyed watching you play. Are you going to UFGT or CEO?

Don't be too frustrated. She's actually a sweetheart but I think she was tipsy as well.

To that note, even buzzed off my rocker I enjoyed watching you play. Are you going to UFGT or CEO?
The whole tipsy thing is not an excuse. Also, not sure if ill be going to any other majors anytime soon.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Personally I don't think anyone should be allowed to get close to the players playing honestly, that includes teammates and "coaches." (lol "coaches")

I know that rooms can get pretty crowded so it's difficult to give EVERYONE room, but yeah
Coaches can make the difference in a match, believe it or not, they're really important.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I wouldn't be mad at Lilith though lol. Lilith is the homie, and I never even met her haha. Did you see that .... Never mind.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Coaches can make the difference in a match, believe it or not, they're really important.
I know they can, and that's dumb. If a player can't adjust and notice something he/she can exploit in their opponent's game on their own, then that's on them. I can't stand it when I see someone walk up to the station and whisper something in the person's ear after every damn match. It's 1-on-1. not 1-on-you and the three people you have riding with behind you all looking for things.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I know they can, and that's dumb. If a player can't adjust and notice something he/she can exploit in their opponent's game on their own, then that's on them. I can't stand it when I see someone walk up to the station and whisper something in the person's ear after every damn match. It's 1-on-1. not 1-on-you and the three people you have riding with behind you all looking for things.
Even if you banned coaches from walking up, players would yell advice from the crowd, and they could listen.

1 coach per player makes sense to me, and it's probably the best way to handle the situation. Often times coaches aren't even there to give you advice about a MU, but instead to try and keep you cool and collected. As long as the coaching isn't excessive I usually don't have a problem with it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
IMO if you're going to have a coach you have to sign up with him.
Like you have to sign up and when your pool is starting, tell the bracket leader that so-and-so is your coach and they'll 9/10 times say "okay" and let you have it.
But I agree, no one else should be up there. I can understand there wasn't much space to be had, but when theres literally 5 or 6 people sitting behind the players it does get distracting.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I miss u already
Its funny, after this tourney I have a LOT more respect for everyone in the community and I feel a lot more leveled out.
I don't feel like I can talk about Bane anymore, at least not until I go to CEO and level up a lot.
I apologize for how I was before. I re-read some of my old posts and it makes me want to cringe. Next time you see me, I'll be a better bawkz.

GGA Max

Its funny, after this tourney I have a LOT more respect for everyone in the community and I feel a lot more leveled out.
I don't feel like I can talk about Bane anymore, at least not until I go to CEO and level up a lot.
I apologize for how I was before. I re-read some of my old posts and it makes me want to cringe. Next time you see me, I'll be a better bawkz.
broke out of your shell :3

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I apologize ever doubting bane

.....and a pug

Status
Not open for further replies.