What's new

Most Wanted: The Feast of Ra Helios and The Gauntlet of The Eternal Damnation of Souls

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
The sad part is he has publicly admitted that he is autistic.

Great work making fun of an autistic kid people.

Ra Helios, if I were you I would just back out of this whole thing. You will gain nothing from it.
Probably respect so people can listen to me I guess. Body people is the only way to get a point across.
Lose or win doesn't matter I will give them a run for their money

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer frost mix up reset are slow and I can read it real well. Batgirl standin vortex is to fast to read
Precisely. A character reliant on a 50/50 that can be reacted to is not a threat
Myleswright is just a huge troll.

I just dont see the point in this when it probably will not lead anywhere.
I'm not a troll. I said killer frost was bad, i gave reasons for her being bad, I justified these reasons and put an end to the "she's top 5" crap that everyone was spewing all over this site. The only responses I've had to me stating that killer frost is bad are 'she has a 50/50' and 'slide is safe' or 'you're bad if you can't win with her (because i don't know the matchup and get salty online so the character is broken)' because no one on here can admit that they're wrong

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Precisely. A character reliant on a 50/50 that can be reacted to is not a threat

I'm not a troll. I said killer frost was bad, i gave reasons for her being bad, I justified these reasons and put an end to the "she's top 5" crap that everyone was spewing all over this site. The only responses I've had to me stating that killer frost is bad are 'she has a 50/50' and 'slide is safe' or 'you're bad if you can't win with her (because i don't know the matchup and get salty online so the character is broken)' because no one on here can admit that they're wrong
On your twitter it says part time troll. I have been taught everything on twitter is fact, therefore by the transitive property you are a troll.

Zoidberg747

I didn't know that
That post came off more confrontational than it should(hint: I was in a terrible mood at the time) but my main point was arguing with him and doing all these things to try and get him to prove himself probably wont work as they have been tried before.

Even if he gets bodied 10-0 by everyone I doubt that would really change the way he argues/talks on TYM.

I also dont think he understands he is being mocked or how his posts may come across on TYM, which is why I dont like to debate with him too much.

But if he wants to prove himself then more power to him.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That post came off more confrontational than it should(hint: I was in a terrible mood at the time) but my main point was arguing with him and doing all these things to try and get him to prove himself probably wont work as they have been tried before.

Even if he gets bodied 10-0 by everyone I doubt that would really change the way he argues/talks on TYM.

I also dont think he understands he is being mocked or how his posts may come across on TYM, which is why I dont like to debate with him too much.

But if he wants to prove himself then more power to him.
Ok but I'm telling u I don't know his medical history

I treat everyone equal, which can be looked at as a respectful approach. I've done this type of thing w tons of people and it's usually understood whether he blows people up or not it's exposure for himself, who he is and what he does as well as in good humor.

This started w him making most illogical posts so people who do that I usually give them a chance to prove themselves in a gauntlet atmosphere and whether I dislike the person or not it's usually hype and meant in good fun. I'm not trying to destroy anyone's mental makeup or hurt anyone but create a hype event for online users like Helios

I'm pretty sure most people I've done this kinda thing with have enjoyed it and it's fun, if someone made me for me id love it.

If @Ra Helios wants me to close this I will , I don't want to offend him or upset others but I think even he understands he could very well blow people up and the who looks like the idiot?

Zoidberg747

I treat everyone equal, which can be looked at as a respectful approach. I've done this type of thing w tons of people and it's usually understood whether he blows people up or not it's exposure for himself, who he is and what he does as well as in good humor.

This started w him making most illogical posts so people who do that I usually give them a chance to prove themselves in a gauntlet atmosphere and whether I dislike the person or not it's usually hype and meant in good fun. I'm not trying to destroy anyone's mental makeup or hurt anyone but create a hype event for online users like Helios

I'm pretty sure most people I've done this kinda thing with have enjoyed it and it's fun, if someone made me for me id love it.

If @Ra Helios wants me to close this I will , I don't want to offend him or upset others but I think even he understands he could very well blow people up and the who looks like the idiot?
Like I said, I was in a bad mindset and overreacted. That is my bad.

Im not trying to stop you from doing it, he could prove us wrong and actually be pretty good, idk.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler

Dont worry...it definitely doesn't seem like you are bullying. The kid runs his mouth like its job..spouting nonsense 24/7 and you are asking him to back it up in a fun way that creates online hype. Simple as that

Pig Of The Hut

Like I said, I was in a bad mindset and overreacted. That is my bad.

Im not trying to stop you from doing it, he could prove us wrong and actually be pretty good, idk.
This next question is real

Let's say Helios is autistic (which I have no clue) do you think he'd appreciate us walking around on egg shells when speaking w him or showing him the respect as a person looking past the illness and treat him as we would treat anyone ?

Pig Of The Hut

Dont worry...it definitely doesn't seem like you are bullying. The kid runs his mouth like its job..spouting nonsense 24/7 and you are asking him to back it up in a fun way that creates online hype. Simple as that
I like that he does it, it's interesting and if he autistic I don't want to treat him any differently because I think that could be in itself disrespectful

If I have a friend w bulimia I'm definitely going to do my normal routine of eating around them because if I went out of my way not to it just reminds them "hey you're disease/illness is effecting me and therefor I'm reminding you of it by by changing my normal routine "

Obviously there are exceptions like someone w lung cancer you shouldnt smoke around them if a smoker

Zoidberg747

This next question is real

Let's say Helios is autistic (which I have no clue) do you think he'd appreciate us walking around on egg shells when speaking w him or showing him the respect as a person looking past the illness and treat him as we would treat anyone ?
I was saying he probably doesnt realize he is being mocked.

It is not so much about walking on egg shells, just realizing that no matter what you say or do he will act the same. I have argued with him enough times to know.

I agree with your overall point about autism and I probably shouldn't have even pointed it out. I already gave my apologies for that post.

Pig Of The Hut

I was saying he probably doesnt realize he is being mocked.

It is not so much about walking on egg shells, just realizing that no matter what you say or do he will act the same. I have argued with him enough times to know.

I agree with your overall point about autism and I probably shouldn't have even pointed it out. I already gave my apologies for that post.
It's cool man now we've ascended to deeper topics lol

Ra Helios

Roostak im a troll online and people in the party knows that. I just want want people to laugh only you will take me seriously? Ask the people you hang around with and see if they take me seriously?

Ra Helios

No don't close it. I want to level up and be the best Catwoman possible .Im dedicated

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Pig of the hut explain because I thought in order to be considered the best in the WORLD you have to make it to top 8 or even compete. Pig of the hut you can't let this slide. If I can't be the best catwoman in the world because I don't go to no tournament to compete then the same thing has to apply with everybody else. I'm i right? If not then elaborate because I don't understand.
Your gameplay is not good enough to be the best catwoman though.
It's clearly visible.

Like I said, you gotta make an educated evaluation of whats going on, he adapts alot quicker than you do.

You're also very self-limiting, every time you lose you blame your controller, when 1. You dont drop enough combos for it to be an issue and 2. It's not the controller that kills you, it's the way you play the game in general.

But a player like 16 bit will sit there and think to himself 1. What he did wrong 2. What his opponent does that he can take advantage of 3. How he can apply it.
That's what seperates players like us, from players like you.

Ra Helios

Calm down RA Helios
Pig of the hut explain because I thought in order to be considered the best in the WORLD you have to make it to top 8 or even compete. Pig of the hut you can't let this slide. If I can't be the best catwoman in the world because I don't go to no tournament to compete then the same thing has to apply with everybody else. I'm i right? If not then elaborate because I don't understand.
No RA Helios , to be the best you must stay home and never attend tourneys and only play people constantly online while posting you are king of the castle or queen of the litter

Also if you lose ever once u must quickly reply before your Opponent says something stupid or demeaning like "ggs" or "you're really good" w an excuse blaming your pad

This is how all best of the best is found and celebrated
come on stop trolling I want to know really

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions

come on stop trolling I want to know really
Read my explanation, thats a better way for you to understand it, and if you don't accept it, you'll never be able to improve.