What's new

Most Wanted: The Feast of Ra Helios and The Gauntlet of The Eternal Damnation of Souls

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I need to know the timezone that's on the first post so that I can see if it conflicts with my schedule, I have to go to college the day after the 5th and it might be in the early morning for me.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Hahahahhahahhaahahahaha . It is Selina banks. Once I get a stamp from amazon and get my money back I think I should get it before feburary
What controller are you waiting for? Post a link of the controller you are waiting to purchase. I have tons of controllers, converters, sticks and hotboxes. If I have what you are looking for I wouldn't mind sending it out.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
What controller are you waiting for? Post a link of the controller you are waiting to purchase. I have tons of controllers, converters, sticks and hotboxes. If I have what you are looking for I wouldn't mind sending it out.
The one that last only a month a switch d pad controller that works. But the time you send it to me is the time I already have my controller

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Let me say a few things. I need to know when exactly this is ( timezone ) and run a connection test with Pig streaming so I know if I can be in a koth with pig streaming without dcing. If not, then maybe just record the 10-0.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
@AK Pig Of The Hut

Once I get my new controller give me 2 weeks to practice. I need to be prepare.

It will start to 8pm to 9pm you said. Make it on the weekday not Friday. 10 people is going to play me? Ok. Make it First to 5 each. You record while me and who ever play me play. Once the match is over send in the next guy. First to 5 will be quicker. K . I will tell you in this thread when I receive my controller. Then the countdown to two weeks start. I have HIGH LEVEL OF PLAY ONLINE FIGHTERS To practice against so I can prepare. Also are you going to surprise me with the 10 names or you are going to give it to me?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut

Once I get my new controller give me 2 weeks to practice. I need to be prepare.

It will start to 8pm to 9pm you said. Make it on the weekday not Friday. 10 people is going to play me? Ok. Make it First to 5 each. You record while me and who ever play me play. Once the match is over send in the next guy. First to 5 will be quicker. K . I will tell you in this thread when I receive my controller. Then the countdown to two weeks start. I have HIGH LEVEL OF PLAY ONLINE FIGHTERS To practice against so I can prepare. Also are you going to surprise me with the 10 names or you are going to give it to me?
Thank u sir Helios

It'll be a surprise and u will know a few keep us posted