What's new

Most Wanted: The Feast of Ra Helios and The Gauntlet of The Eternal Damnation of Souls

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
All i could hear when reading this was this

"Passing in the NFL is braindead, all you going to do is pass on me all day because i cant defend the pass at all. If Passing isnt brain dead as you think then try rushing the ball for 4 quarters straight and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead passing"

Seriously THE ABSOLUTE WORST POST EVER

@General M2Dave - candidate for new segment
Nerf passing. Broncos reported as saying 'Get that fucking broken ass shit out of here. Seahawks win by spam.'

Also, why has this not hit front page

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
he posted above about waiting 2 weeks to get a new pad forged from the fiery pits of Mt Doom
From the asscrack of Sauron himself.

Three sticks to the Japanese gods under the night sky,

Seven for the Americans in their halls of SF4,

Nine hitboxes for the online warriors doomed to die,

One pad for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

In the land of Mordor where the cat-demons lie.

One pad to frametrap them all, one pad to find them,

One pad to bring them all and in the netcode bind them

In the land of online where the dreams lie.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Ok. If batgirl vortex is a part of the game and etc. stopping bitching about buffs and nerfs if it is a part of the game.

Ra Helios

Let talk about bring back superman f23 if it is a part of the game even though it is cheap let's bring it back. Let's bring back catwoman unblockable catstance pounce and block infinite if it is a part of the game. Let's bring back deathstroke guns that was nerf. Come on it is part of the game. Ya are the most contradictive hypocritical people on this forum. Lol

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Batgirl is brain dead. All you going to do is reset me. That is brain dead. If batgirl is not brain dead as you think then try doing no reset and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead. Batgirl = brain dead
With that logic Killer Frost is braindead as well. Just because the character has like 3 or so actual viable moves doesn't mean they require any less thinking especially when those tools i.e. slide are not the answer to everything and are punished if not on reaction but on repeated failed reads until they actually guess correctly.

Anytime your opponent can make wrong reads that you cannot do anything about especially when the risk/reward is in their favour the entire time, there's a problem and Killer Frost suffers heavily from this but everyone is blind to it?

Justice

Noob
This is gonna be worse than the first time I played Pig's Sinestro. If it even happens since that seems to be the new thing around here ;)

Seriously tho, good luck Helios. I hope you do us Catwomens proud :D

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Batgirl is brain dead. All you going to do is reset me. That is brain dead. If batgirl is not brain dead as you think then try doing no reset and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead. Batgirl = brain dead
Let talk about bring back superman f23 if it is a part of the game even though it is cheap let's bring it back. Let's bring back catwoman unblockable catstance pounce and block infinite if it is a part of the game. Let's bring back deathstroke guns that was nerf. Come on it is part of the game. Ya are the most contradictive hypocritical people on this forum. Lol
I.... You.... What?
I'm legitimately confused as to what you think fighting games are about if you think putting opponents in situations where they have to guess shouldn't exist.

You sound like a casual smash player complaining about edge guarding...

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I.... You.... What?
I'm legitimately confused as to what you think fighting games are about if you think putting opponents in situations where they have to guess shouldn't exist.

You sound like a casual smash player complaining about edge guarding...
I think when he says "brain dead", he means a character that is very linear and relies on one setup/gimmick to do all their damage. Also, that the gimmick/setup they rely on , even though predictable is only combatable with a guess. That is what I am assuming he is thinking.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I think when he says "brain dead", he means a character that is very linear and relies on one setup/gimmick to do all their damage. Also, that the gimmick/setup they rely on , even though predictable is only combatable with a guess. That is what I am assuming he is thinking.
I thought so too, until he implied a vortex was as bad as a blockstring infinite.

Ra Helios

With that logic Killer Frost is braindead as well. Just because the character has like 3 or so actual viable moves doesn't mean they require any less thinking especially when those tools i.e. slide are not the answer to everything and are punished if not on reaction but on repeated failed reads until they actually guess correctly.

Anytime your opponent can make wrong reads that you cannot do anything about especially when the risk/reward is in their favour the entire time, there's a problem and Killer Frost suffers heavily from this but everyone is blind to it?
Killer frost mix up reset are slow and I can read it real well. Batgirl standin vortex is to fast to read

Ra Helios

This is gonna be worse than the first time I played Pig's Sinestro. If it even happens since that seems to be the new thing around here ;)

Seriously tho, good luck Helios. I hope you do us Catwomens proud :D
I will try my ass off

Ra Helios

Yes