What's new

Most Wanted: The Feast of Ra Helios and The Gauntlet of The Eternal Damnation of Souls

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

(Demon Form 4 - natural position and form)

Target : Ra Helios (Pictureed below in Casual Demon Form 6)

Date : Feb 5th at around 9 or 10 pm @Ra Helios when can you do this?

Summary:

The Man, the Myth, The legend. No one can stop him and he's practically unbeatable. Legend says that if you look into the eyes of Helios (RA) for more than 2 seconds your Face turns to Stone.

This was @CURBOLICOUS before playing @Ra Helios online

This was a selfie curbo sent me after playing RA HELIOS and looking into his eyes on Video Kinect Chat

Im looking for a few good men, maybe 3, 5 , 10 (up to 10) who will take on Ra Helios (the #1 online catwoman who simply cannot be match in skill)

This will be a streamed event at twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Feb 5th 2014 (if Helios agrees)

Prize: Godlike Online props and equality to finishing 5th at a local that Forever King attends (SEE this for explanation http://testyourmight.com/threads/kinetic-vs-ruthless-mayhem-kinetic-claims-an-8-2-victory-on-xbox-live.40856/page-3#post-1263634 )

Warning: if you attempt to defeat Ra Helios and lose he forever owns your soul.

Below is from 1640 BC Ra Helios (Human form 3.0) vs Jesus where Jesus lost a competition with Ra Helios and was forced to give up his Soul (See demon Helios sucking the soul out behind him while Jesus was turned to stone during this process)

So with that being said who wants in?

Demon Form 1

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I would try if I had any fucking clue about the Catwoman MU, but I'm gonna let someone who's actually good at this game do it.

Can G4S members participate? Their souls already belong to Satan.

Pig Of The Hut

I would try if I had any fucking clue about the Catwoman MU, but I'm gonna let someone who's actually good at this game do it.

Can G4S members participate? Their souls already belong to Satan.
G4S can participate

I udnerstand G4S souls belong to satan but even Satan bows down to Helios

Theres at least 17 trading cards made in the 1960s that explain this better

Glass Sword

Nobody
This devil keeps ducking me I have been trying to play for MONTHS. He/she keeps saying they don't have a stick or whatever. You know if Helios had played me I would have known the Catwomen matchup then no telling what would have happened.

Pig Of The Hut

FTR
Im NOT doing this because I think ra helios is on the same level as previous MOST WANTED contestants

Im doing this because the devil needs to get his due

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Didn't you rebello him on a Kryptonite council podcast saying the Catwoman forum need to heed his advice? Grant it that was a bit ago, but it happened.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

(Demon Form 4 - natural position and form)

Target : Ra Helios (Pictureed below in Casual Demon Form 6)

Date : Feb 5th at around 9 or 10 pm @Ra Helios when can you do this?

Summary:

The Man, the Myth, The legend. No one can stop him and he's practically unbeatable. Legend says that if you look into the eyes of Helios (RA) for more than 2 seconds your Face turns to Stone.

This was @CURBOLICOUS before playing @Ra Helios online

This was a selfie curbo sent me after playing RA HELIOS and looking into his eyes on Video Kinect Chat

Im looking for a few good men, maybe 3, 5 , 10 (up to 10) who will take on Ra Helios (the #1 online catwoman who simply cannot be match in skill)

This will be a streamed event at twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Feb 5th 2014 (if Helios agrees)

Prize: Godlike Online props and equality to finishing 5th at a local that Forever King attends (SEE this for explanation http://testyourmight.com/threads/kinetic-vs-ruthless-mayhem-kinetic-claims-an-8-2-victory-on-xbox-live.40856/page-3#post-1263634 )

Warning: if you attempt to defeat Ra Helios and lose he forever owns your soul.

Below is from 1640 BC Ra Helios (Human form 3.0) vs Jesus where Jesus lost a competition with Ra Helios and was forced to give up his Soul (See demon Helios sucking the soul out behind him while Jesus was turned to stone during this process)

So with that being said who wants in?

Demon Form 1
That's funny hut.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This devil keeps ducking me I have been trying to play for MONTHS. He/she keeps saying they don't have a stick or whatever. You know if Helios had played me I would have known the Catwomen matchup then no telling what would have happened.
March or February u will learn the match up. I'm sending my stick back and getting a new controller