What's new

Most Wanted: The Feast of Ra Helios and The Gauntlet of The Eternal Damnation of Souls

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Hopefully Ra Helios dominating is one of pig of the huts correct statements. We all know he said Woundcowboy was good but he also said Nightmare SF was good and that Killer Frost top is 5 which are two things which couldn't be any less wrong.
Ow yeah and scorpion breaking the mechanics of the game don't forget that

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hopefully Ra Helios dominating is one of pig of the huts correct statements. We all know he said Woundcowboy was good but he also said Nightmare SF was good and that Killer Frost top is 5 which are two things which couldn't be any less wrong.
Hey moron

I said NightmareSF would upset pl first round

Who has the nuts to say that?

And he got 9th at Evo. Pretty awesome accomplishment

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Hey moron

I said NightmareSF would upset pl first round

Who has the nuts to say that?

And he got 9th at Evo. Pretty awesome accomplishment
He failed to scrub out an Evo medal for Injustice with pre-patch batman at a time when Godspeed was considered good with BA on rooftop and KDZ was winning

Rodrigue

Spongerod
What controller are you waiting for? Post a link of the controller you are waiting to purchase. I have tons of controllers, converters, sticks and hotboxes. If I have what you are looking for I wouldn't mind sending it out.
Scuse me but I feel compelled to actually thank you, on Helios' behalf, for your thoughtfulness my dear sir.
He's probably caught up in all the action going on around him that he forgets to be grateful sometimes. (Heck he even forgot the date)
Manners Helios...MA-NNERS.
Anyway, as a fellow Catwoman, I wish you all the luck. Good luck to Curbo trying to get his face back and good luck to Sawnic, even though he won't be needing it.
Oh and a big thank you to Pig, you crazy pig you

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Are you going to use batgirl? A brain dead character or are you going to use a character that has skills? I have on my friend list a high level batgirl if you are going to use a brain dead character.
BG isnt braindead lol. If you play her braindead, your asking to lose lol. Ask ANYONE ever whos played my BG. Dey know. Oh and I can use everybody too lol.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I didn't go to Evo, it's not like i didn't make it out of pools..
PR Balrog got top 8 with a character as bad as killer frost which preety much shows how bad the MKC is at their own game
You can't brag about not failing to make it out of pools when you didn't go there. What is this? What are you talking about.

This shit is way off-topic. Bring it back please friends or off-topic posts will start disappearing. <3

187x

Noob
the KF downplaying trolling got old

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
BG isnt braindead lol. If you play her braindead, your asking to lose lol. Ask ANYONE ever whos played my BG. Dey know. Oh and I can use everybody too lol.
Batgirl is brain dead. All you going to do is reset me. That is brain dead. If batgirl is not brain dead as you think then try doing no reset and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead. Batgirl = brain dead

187x

Noob
Batgirl is brain dead. All you going to do is reset me. That is brain dead. If batgirl is not brain dead as you think then try doing no reset and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead. Batgirl = brain dead
Is a fighting game.. Vortexs exist

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

All i could hear when reading this was this

"Passing in the NFL is braindead, all you going to do is pass on me all day because i cant defend the pass at all. If Passing isnt brain dead as you think then try rushing the ball for 4 quarters straight and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead passing"

Seriously THE ABSOLUTE WORST POST EVER

@General M2Dave - candidate for new segment

187x

Noob

"Passing in the NFL is braindead, all you going to do is pass on me all day because i cant defend the pass at all. If Passing isnt brain dead as you think then try rushing the ball for 4 quarters straight and you can determine the difference between skill and brain dead passing"

this reminds me of some MMA fighters bitching about wrestling lol. Is all part of the game

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

When's the time for execution? Also, let me test my connection w you.