What's new

Most Useless Strings

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Flash also has 1,2,3 Not terrible but it just doesn't have anything that isn't taken care of by another string.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol, BA's 113 has the highest cancel frames into trait, it literally gives him a forward/crossup ex divekick mixup for free, a free throw, free lightning and almost a free bomb.

Nightwing's 1f1 does not reach as far as 1d3

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Lol, BA's 113 has the highest cancel frames into trait, it literally gives him a forward/crossup ex divekick mixup for free, a free throw, free lightning and almost a free bomb.

Nightwing's 1f1 does not reach as far as 1d3
Yay someone else said what I had said. Stupid ass hercules

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Grundy has that stupid cleaver string which would be sweet if it didn't take 1 billion years, then he has b1 3 (I think?) where he bonks you on the head and then you can decide to not use the reset and instead punch their legs and knock them down

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Shazam's B1,2,3 is full of derp.
I like that one for shenanigans. Most people who don't play shazam don't know he has it so you can use it to get a knockdown because they don't know to block low, or you can start it when the opponent is too far away for the punches to hit and then they'll walk right into the kick. But mostly doesn't seem useful

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
BG's 11u2d1 does have some niche uses in the corner to provide a crossup/non-crossup setup.

113 can be used against traited AM to maintain block string pressure, although 12b2 and 12b3 are generally better all around.

InFlames

dead
F1,D3 I can get a combo if you're not using a small character...

3,3 though pretty much falls into the crotchless chastity belt tier of usefulness. Actually you can make the Close God Smack hit whether or not you hit or block...but it has heavier damage scaling. (Ares btw)
I find 33 more useless than f1d3, it has no advantage to it. Yeah you don't have to hitconfirm Godsmack but they have so long to react to it that it's pointless. Atleast with f1d3 I can get a 20% or use the laser on Fortress.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Lol totally 2nd KF's f21...completely useless. Maybe the most useless in the game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
How many people knew Zod has a 1121+3 string

I absolutely have no fing clue what it is for

Its like you do 112 and its +5 but you'd rather add on that 1+3 to be -8 and have your shit pushed in after doing some Whack Fake zod charge?

I dont get it

One time i played TrUTaLeN434t or whatever his awful name is and he did this string.

..................twice
I quit

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
The only string of BG's that has zero use is 23. For the crazy amount of strings she has, I think that's pretty good.