What's new

Most Useless Strings

Supes b23 is a hard knockdown to prevent rolling out of his corner OTGs. lanterns f2d13 gives him a super gimmicky 50/50. Martian's 11u3 is needed for his best corner combos vs small hitbox characters or off orb hit confirms. thats about it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nightwing not relevant enough to be even be mentioned ;_;
Actually Ms Drama Queen it's because I couldn't think of any bad strings Nightwing has ;)

Mostly because Nightwing players mostly throw out ground spark, air wingdings, flying grayson and staff spin :joker:

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
Catwoman's F2 U3 1 is SUPER FUCKING swaggie, it just sucks so bad lmao. I do use it sometimes when I am feeling myself though
Killer Frost's F2 3 is also a super cool overhead that barely gets used cause it sucks

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Catwoman's F2 U3 1 is SUPER FUCKING swaggie, it just sucks so bad lmao. I do use it sometimes when I am feeling myself though
Killer Frost's F2 3 is also a super cool overhead that barely gets used cause it sucks[/quote

I use f2d31 in footsie range to catch people sleeping on lows, leads to 45%+ for Selina :)
Her worst string BY FAR is 2d23. Low mid low. WTF? Why?! I don't even think it HKDs. If 2d2 wasn't hard enough to execute, why would I drop 40+ damage for another low? She has 4 other low strings that either launch or HKD...

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Nothing. You can only cancel into another move after the b1. But considering you're +7 on block, you're free to do a d1~Earth Shake, d1~MB Venom, etc.
No thats what i meant. Like what you do after it. Kinda like the strings we are guaranteed after 3,3. Cool man, ill check it more i guess

E

Eldriken

No thats what i meant. Like what you do after it. Kinda like the strings we are guaranteed after 3,3. Cool man, ill check it more i guess
Ah, alright. When someone says "cancel," I figure they mean which strings can you cancel into a special.

It's also an overhead starter, so if someone doesn't wake up and they're crouching, you will hit them with the b12 and can go from there. Just keep in mind that it's not a hard knockdown.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Doomsday doesn't really have any completely useless strings, but 22 1+3 is probably the worst against higher level players. There's a huge gap for them to hit you between 22 and 1+3, and if it hits, it still usually tosses them away from where you want them to go. The hit advantage is also deceptively small. The opponent has time to escape you even if you hit them with it. That said, if you're careful with it's utilities and mix it up with 22 xx earth shake or 22 xx MB Venom, its not THAT bad.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Doomsday doesn't really have any completely useless strings, but 22 1+3 is probably the worst against higher level players. There's a huge gap for them to hit you between 22 and 1+3, and if it hits, it still usually tosses them away from where you want them to go. The hit advantage is also deceptively small. The opponent has time to escape you even if you hit them with it. That said, if you're careful with it's utilities and mix it up with 22 xx earth shake or 22 xx MB Venom, its not THAT bad.
221+3 is mainly part of his 22 mixup, but 221+3 can be good for getting out of the corner and putting your opponent in the corner.

But im no doomsday main, ask them lol