What's new

Most Useless Strings

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The only string of BG's that has zero use is 23. For the crazy amount of strings she has, I think that's pretty good.
23 was good on that reversal thing though to be able to raise them up high enough to do a corner combo from either side. I am sure it has its uses... I mean Killer Frost F21....wtf is that...

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
wtf Adams 113 is plus on block free d1 check afterwords n 113 trait is plus a billion it can set u up for cross over dive kicks n what not it's gooood...

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
23 was good on that reversal thing though to be able to raise them up high enough to do a corner combo from either side. I am sure it has its uses... I mean Killer Frost F21....wtf is that...
Grundy's cleaver string is at least as useless if not more so

Icy Black Deep

Still training...

Well that's awkward is it f11?
f11 is at least a little useful since it starts in 6 frames (though it starts high...).
1f1 will come out as 11, which is pretty useless since it's a 13-frame startup, and also a high.

Most of Hawkgirl's strings are pretty bad, but I'd probably vote for b13 as most useless. It's one of her 2 hard knockdowns, but I'm not aware of any good combo into it, it's -26 on block (worse on whiff...), and comes out if you mess up your input for a back throw.

Espio

Kokomo
If you mean forward 1,1 for Hawkgirl it's actually good because not only is it neutral on block but it allows her to do faster over 30% punishes much easier midscreen that look stylish like Forward 1,1, 4, 2, MB Mace Charge.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
If you mean forward 1,1 for Hawkgirl it's actually good because not only is it neutral on block but it allows her to do faster over 30% punishes much easier midscreen that look stylish like Forward 1,1, 4, 2, MB Mace Charge.
then what would you say? I think 112 is pretty bad but doesn't it end in overhead?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
What setups does 3,3 give excluding the easily escapable super on block?
33 arrow cancel into a cross up works the same way aquaman's cross up after a scoop. It's even better in the corner if you do the timing correctly, it beats 90% of the wake ups.

Yeah I'm replacing it with 11f2 and 11b2 those are completely useless
I think they're plus too. Lol. Well at least one of them is. 1 is 7 frames, fast starting string.

Her most useless string is F2233, leads to an overhead that's -, and you don't need to be crouching against Raven.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Lobo's f23 is sweet for big damage punishes on things like batman's slide on block. And whiff punishing huge recovery moves. It has decent range i guess. But yeah that's it.

Nightwing's b112 or b122 is used for setups to beat wakeups. If you want a example check out my page for the Nightwing Anti wake up against the whole cast. And you'll see how it comes in handy

Hawkgirl
1, F1
-the F1 will stuff any reversal attempt, so not entirely useless but admittingly I never find myself using this string.

Batman's 1, 2, 2 yeah pretty damned useless. I mean sure it puts some distance between you and the opponent if it connects, but so do alot of things that end with better options. Sure, you can make it saf-er/ish with a trait but it'd be a good waste of a trait. And yeah, the recovery is so horrendous your opponent can do anything they want for free.

kaseyk

Noob
all of hawkgirl's strings are useful , f11 has huge stun on hit , b13 is a hkd but b1 is quick and great for we3 cancel , 11 and 12 blocked are both +2 so free d1 follow .
also b13-f1-mcmb 30% , and 112 is starter for her highest dmg meterless corner combo.