What's new

General/Other - Kitana Mortal Kombat X: Konnections - Kitana

Levaranoia

War God
gee thanks NRS. That's what we needed. Cringe inducing footage of an already announced character instead of new stuff.
I'm with you dude. I'd much rather get a some new info, because for me it's a fighting game and I could careless about surprises when it comes to what characters are in the game.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
As a character loyalist myself, I approve this video. You always continue to inspire me, thanks bit. :)

khrome

Master of The Universe
lol 16bit love for Kitana is cute. They should have two different character loyalists play at the same time on stream

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
I agree. He has been the debby downer around these boards lately in regards to anything related to MKX.
oh come on. I'm not even gonna bother with the comments throwing insults at me for not praising everything NRS does, but the only thing I've done which has got me the animosity of the site, besides this thread, was pointing out how obvious the costumes in MKX comic are saying who's gonna be in the game.

You spend your money blindly? Your problem.
I hope that atleast I'm fucking allowed to voice my discomfort with such practice.
Clearly by the look of this thread, the mere thought of not putting a mortgage on my house and selling my parents kidneys to give money to NRS, is offensive to others.

I've bought every single MK game with the exception of special forces and mythologies. I've bought injustice. Twice. Ps3 and Ps4.
Apparently not a fan, according to some people.

Forgive me if I'm not jumping of joy for seeing a single character who I want to play as (Kung Lao) instead of the nearly dozen I had on MK9 (Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Ermac, Smoke, Rain, Kenshi, Shang Tsung, Baraka, Stryker and Sektor)

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
I'm with you dude. I'd much rather get a some new info, because for me it's a fighting game and I could careless about surprises when it comes to what characters are in the game.
shhh!
Don't say that out here. You nuts? You'll unleash the beasts

Here let me try to divert attention to me again so you can run safely from the rabid fans who foam in the mouth if you don't praise everything of the game.

Uh.. uuuh... EVEN THE STREAM IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHOWING BRUTALITIES WHEN THEY SAID IN THE PREVIOUS ONE THEY'D GET TO PLAY WITH THEIR MAINS AND TEASED MILEENA!

There I think I got it

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Damn, that sitting Buddha stage is probably my favourite looking stage in any mk game so far. Proper dark and eerie.

Fair play to 16bit. Not many people can say they followed their dream.

Wow sorry they would actually like to leave some excitement for the game's release instead of giving you everything all at once and leaving you disappointed to find out they had nothing else when you get the game...i.e. what happened with injustice. Just relax and enjoy what they give you man.
reveals would not take away any excitement if they reveal awesome things. acually its the opposite, youd have more awesome things to be excited for.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That Lin Kuei stage is undoubtably my favorite so far.

The lighting and depth of field and that badass statue, so damn sexy.