What's new

General/Other - Kitana Mortal Kombat X: Konnections - Kitana

oh?

Sorry for not being happy about being in the blind when it comes to this game. Between pre-order dlc characters who have yet to even have a single glimpse of gameplay to nearly half the roster still not announced just a month and a half away from release.

This was cringe inducing. Kudos to 16 Bit for supporting what he loves. But to me this was cringe inducing.

I want to see new characters. I want to see how Goro will play like before I get baited into spending more money in something I won't like.
If you need to see Goro gameplay in order to assure buying MKX is the right choice for you, then you aren't a real MK fan. Chill. I'm sure there will be new footage, and FYI, there's a stream this Thursday. Also, what's the fun of knowing EVERY detail before buying a game. I kind of want to see the other half unrevealed characters for the first time when i buy the game and head to the character select screen.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
oh?

Sorry for not being happy about being in the blind when it comes to this game. Between pre-order dlc characters who have yet to even have a single glimpse of gameplay to nearly half the roster still not announced just a month and a half away from release.

This was cringe inducing. Kudos to 16 Bit for supporting what he loves. But to me this was cringe inducing.

I want to see new characters. I want to see how Goro will play like before I get baited into spending more money in something I won't like.
You know NRS aren't entitled to tell you anything about the game pre-release, don't you?

You go into every thread crying about how we don't know much about the game like it's your right to know, like somehow NRS have taken your money and promised you to reveal stuff about the game before they release it.

I understand being excited and eager to know more about the game, and how we all got frustrated during The Great Drought of 2014(™), but you are taking it into a whole new level.

NRS don't owe you shit.

If you don't like what you know so far, wait until the game is released then decide if you want to buy it or not.

This was cringe inducing.
Grow the fuck up.

on a side note, i looove that book stage that looks like hermaeus moras realm from skyrim. my favourite stage so far. i wonder if this is quan chis lab or sth?

edit: also note 0:49, at least we know where shao kahns weapon and armor are now

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
The single most crucial thing that makes for a good character in a fighting game is having people that like the character and care about how it turns out working on them in development.
If more people took an interest in the characters that they are working with in the way the @GGA 16 Bit does in Kitana, fighting games would be better balanced and play a whole lot better across the board. Good shit man.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
oh?

Then wait until the game is 2 or 3 months old before buying. Stop freaking out on the forums.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Unless you're in the UK, it literally costs you no additional money to pre-order and get Goro.

You have absolutely no reason to complain about that. There's nothing to lose.

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I loved this video. It's great to showcase the iconic players with the iconic characters, showing their passion and love for the game.

Now I'm going to go and watch this over and over and pause about a million times on the stage with Shao Kahn's hammer to try and decipher whose room that is.