What's new

General/Other - Kitana Mortal Kombat X: Konnections - Kitana

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Danm 16bit got ripped apart in the Facebook comments.
Fuck the haters, this was a great video.

People that aren't playing fighting games like Bit does don't understand the passion that naturally comes with it. Seeing the loyalty he has for Kitana kinda makes me jelly a bit, I wish I had a favourite like that. Can't wait to see Bit doing work with Kitty.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Unless you're in the UK, it literally costs you no additional money to pre-order and get Goro.

You have absolutely no reason to complain about that. There's nothing to lose.
Even in the UK it doesn't cost you more to get Goro lol. If you just get the normal edition which comes with a steelbook case you get Goro.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I gotta say; seeing that Klassic Kitana skin from MK9 on screen gave me a huge nostalgia trip. Goddamn, it's been too long since I touched that game. And that was the skin I used.

@Eldriken

E

Eldriken

I gotta say; seeing that Klassic Kitana skin from MK9 on screen gave me a huge nostalgia trip.

@Eldriken

Goddamn, it's been too long...
We'll get to play again. I have a PS4 and it's what I'm getting MKX on. Mileena may not be in the game, but at least Kung Lao is. Our rivalry shall be rekindled, sir.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I don't get some people. It goes like this...

"Logic Flow Chart For Purchasing A New Game"

Is it a mortal kombat game?
- NO - Watch trailers and make an informed decision.
- YES - Fucking Buy It

It's really pretty simple.
I thought exactly the same. As if anyone here on this site wouldn't buy this game because of not enough information before release... :rolleyes:

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I don't get some people. It goes like this...

"Logic Flow Chart For Purchasing A New Game"

Is it a mortal kombat game?
- NO - Watch trailers and make an informed decision.
- YES - Fucking Buy It

It's really pretty simple.
If you're a true die-hard MK fan then you're going to buy any new MK game they make without a second thought. That's how it is for me at least.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Are you sure about that? I thought normal edition, no Goro at £32, Goro edition is £37?
I thought it was an extra five pounds?

Welp, even more so then.
Hmm, maybe the website is just being weird. I'll go into my Game tomorrow or something and check and see what they say. Goro should come with every preorder anyway...

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Hmm, maybe the website is just being weird. I'll go into my Game tomorrow or something and check and see what they say. Goro should come with every preorder anyway...
He absolutely should, but they make a specific point of putting Goro edition in brackets. Slightly worrying. Hopefully in store they say differently.