What's new

MKX Character Renders of Johnny Cage and Mileena surface on Amazon

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I actually don't see anything wrong with Casper's outfit. He looks like an old former movie star trying to dress like he's still hip and cool. Though I'm surprised that with all the beards going around, Johnny doesn't have one too.
I like Casper's Johnny Cage. I was just trying to point out that what we could have gotten could have been a lot sillier in tone, which wouldn't have really fit with the more serious tone of MKX.

Also, bearded Johnny would be friggin' AWESOME!

Mileena: Beautiful design. Hair looking believable and her costume is really looking like an original concept. Gotta hand it to NRS designers, they are improving the anatomy, especially on the females. No longer looking like ridiculous blow up dolls and more like human beings.

Johnny: Not a huge fan of his design but I guess anything is better than half naked Johnny with a chest tattoo. Also, his hair looks way better than mk9's did and I like the design of his gloves, especially since they have those little knuckle padding on them. The vest looks a little Lands' End to me.. I mean I know he's getting older but there's no excuse to shop from that catalog.
#HairPhysics #LetYourHairDown #Stylish

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Mileena looks amazing. She giving me the same aura like she did back in MK2.

Love the new Cage design. Now we need to see Sonya.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm curious as to who they modeled some of the characters after.

Sonya has a HEAVY dose of Ali Larter in her. Cassie has subtle features of Sonya's face as well.

I just can't put my foot on Cage, since we dont' get to see his entire face.

But the more "human" looking aspect of the game is really refreshing to be honest.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Can we stop with this "too much Cage family"? Where were the people complaining that Sindel, Kitana, and Mileena were in MK9 considering they're all family? I don't get why characters that probably won't play alike are disappointing because they share blood or are married.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Can we stop with this "too much Cage family"? Where were the people complaining that Sindel, Kitana, and Mileena were in MK9 considering they're all family? I don't get why characters that probably won't play alike are disappointing because they share blood or are married.
Or lets not forget the too many Lin Kuei of two sub zeros ,cyrax, sektor, smoke and ,noob....

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This is arguably one of Mileena's best designs like ever, and I'm not even an Mileena player but perfect mix of sexy, warrior and style.

Cage looks dope. Still has flare for a guy what in his 50's? lol

kantboy-2

Ripper
if Johnny doesn't do the CM Punk 'X' arm sign in the character select screen, then what's the point of living? :p

And, yes, a soul patch would be awesome on him. :D

Eminent

Forum Lurker
This makes it sound like that cutscene where Raiden traps Shinnok in the amulet is going to happen right away. Or maybe they will flashback to it later.

"Raiden's strength was further tested when an escaped Shinnok’s NetherRealm armies attacked an EarthRealm weakened by war. Ultimately Raiden imprisoned Shinnok again--this time in Shinnok's own Amulet."

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Is it me or does Ferra/Torr´s bio make Shang Tsung chances to be in MKX really good?

Why make for a new introduced character a Shang Tsung origin without him being remotely in the game?

Just imagine Ferra/Torr´s and Shang Tsung´s intro dialogue...
Because he is the boss character