What's new

MKX Character Renders of Johnny Cage and Mileena surface on Amazon

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Found on the Amazon game listing... if you scroll down on the following link it appears that Mileena and Johnny Cage are indeed confirmed playable. The links also provide character back stories for Mileena, Johnny Cage as well as Raiden, Ferra/Torr, Sub-Zero, Kotal Kahn and more!

Johnny Cage
Hollywood action hero Johnny Cage entered his first Mortal Kombat tournament for the publicity. Raiden observed that the arrogant, loquacious Cage, was 'a hero. .. though he may not yet know it.' Raiden was correct, of course: Johnny's martial arts skills were not special effects--and were pivotal in EarthRealm's victory.

Mileena
Perceiving a lack of loyalty in his adopted daughter, Kitana, Shao Kahn ordered Shang Tsung to create a replacement, a daughter worthy to be his heir. Shang Tsung fulfilled Shao Kahn's order by fusing Tarkatan DNA with Kitana’s. The resulting hybrid Mileena is as bloodthirsty and vicious as a Tarkatan, but possesses the martial artistry and poise of an Edenian.

So yeah, they're playable. As if we didn't already know this.

They were found on this listing (scroll down):

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-X-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KOOUVNI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1426078663&sr=8-3&keywords=mortal kombat

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Man, I don't know why but I can't get used to Johnny being this old at all. Good find though!

Even though I hate Mileena I have to say I love her new design.
Lol for real. I'm wondering if NRS is going to keep aging the classic characters as the series goes along or if they'll pull some reboot crap to keep them young.

Lol for real. I'm wondering if NRS is going to keep aging the classic characters as the series goes along or if they'll pull some reboot crap to keep them young.
That is a good point, I also wondered that. I am also wondering if we are going to see all the new characters in the next game, but I doubt it.

Decay

King of the Bill
Mileena: Beautiful design. Hair looking believable and her costume is really looking like an original concept. Gotta hand it to NRS designers, they are improving the anatomy, especially on the females. No longer looking like ridiculous blow up dolls and more like human beings.

Johnny: Not a huge fan of his design but I guess anything is better than half naked Johnny with a chest tattoo. Also, his hair looks way better than mk9's did and I like the design of his gloves, especially since they have those little knuckle padding on them. The vest looks a little Lands' End to me.. I mean I know he's getting older but there's no excuse to shop from that catalog.