What's new

MK10 Wishlist

aj1701

Noob
not cool.. i think anyone outside the MK universe should be welcomed as long they are balanced. why limit the possibilities!
If you start pulling characters from anywhere it becomes something not mk. Its another fighter with mk mechanics and some of its characters.

aj1701

Noob
your entitled to your own opinion =P
As are you. But I didn't buy MKvsDC because I hated the concept, I know others here have posted the same (there's a mkvdc2 thread in this forum). One because I have no interest in any DC character as a fighter, but also I hate that they're forced to tone down the violence.

Anyway I hope you realize my first post to you was in jest, I hope I didn't offend you.

pherleece

Woolay
As are you. But I didn't buy MKvsDC because I hated the concept, I know others here have posted the same (there's a mkvdc2 thread in this forum). One because I have no interest in any DC character as a fighter, but also I hate that they're forced to tone down the violence.

Anyway I hope you realize my first post to you was in jest, I hope I didn't offend you.
nope. u didnt offend me. just wanted to make sure i didnt upset you lol

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Does anyone have trouble hitting 3,4/3,2 too quick and getting stance change/grab instead of attacks? I do. No more button combinations. Each of these should have they're own buttons.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
My MK 10 Wish List

1) What its been said about Training mode
2) What its been said about hit boxes
3) What its been said about Recovering frames from Block
4) What its been said about the Super meter ( The actual one its fine, don't fuck up now for fuck sake)
5) What its been said about net code (Online Play)
6) What its been said about Cyber Sub-Zero, Robo Smoke, and New Characters (Come on rlly? We like sub has a ninja, not a Robo Homo)
7) What its been said about Negative Edge
8) What its been said about Push Back
9) What its been said about running
10) What its been said about Leaving hidding the Command list
11) What its been said about make X-Ray's a bit more dificulty
12) Agreement that MK should not be 50/50 for Casual Gamers, Damn we still play trilogy for more than damn 10 years for fuck sake
13) More MK Stages, i kinda prefer to have back the Balcony, Bank, and Pit 3, graveyard its not so actractive
14) FIRE GOD, FUJIN, and the Water god should enter, even if it has to be as DLC
15) MK needs to get rid of the Challenging tower and replace it with a Trial Mode.
16) ERMAC and REPTILE with the Ninja Costume, their primary no one did like it
17) BRUTALITY
18) BRUTALITY
19) BRUTALITY
20) BRUTALITY

Error

DF2+R2
Less "Finish Him/Her" time.
Keep the same strings, but improve the useless ones.
A sneak peek of Ermac's face.

Sasuga

Noob
- I would like to see somewhat programmable dummy's in trainingmode, that you can set to respond to actions you take or when certain distance between you and the dummy is measured so that you can create 'the ultimate opponent', that punishes and reacts accordingly. They should have made this allready for testing purposes to run sims. If they will make this, it's highly probable that a final version would not have access to it. But i'd still like to see it.

- Also I would like to see more advanced options for making online rooms. The ability to disable the chat, fatality's, certain stages and even characters for example. And making them private.

- Character select: Blind pick per default. Remember cursor.

- I like the 2vs2 but if you're gonna give each his own lifebar, also give them each their own meter. Allow the same characters on one team.

- Trials.

- A bit more fluid gameplay. No requirement for holding up for 3 frames to jump. So no more moves with up.

- No more fixed number of frames on wake-up moves. Determine per move.

- Still no trading hits.

- Meter is fine, strings are fine, X-ray is fine, combo breaker is fine. Maybe they can give the X-ray concept a little spin. Maybe give fighters two 'styles' where they have a different X-ray and some other differences as to compensate bad matchups. A character in costume A more reliant on zoning and the same character in costume B more reliant on rushdown. Just an idea here.

- No more stance change.

Sasuga

Noob
For real, did anyone ever establish if there was a point to giving Stance Change its own button?
It didn't need a button, man...no.
Well, there isn't really. It's just like the throw button and the tag button; two button presses at once. But I didn't get point to the whole stance change thing altogether to begin with.

I hate how it functions as a troll thing when you press 3 and 4 to fast in succession. Your combo wont come out but your character will dance instead.

Sasuga

Noob
More!

- Dramatic battle! Two players vs Boss!

- 2vs1 tag battle. Enable Bosses here!

- More costumes! Full PVC fetishcostume for noob, nurse outfits for the girls, crossdressing ninja's! Mileena outfit for Rain and reverse, subzero outfit for Kitana and reverse, Reptile outfit for Jade and Ermac outfit for Skarlet and reverse! Cyberoutfits for everyone with slightly different movesets (See one of my previous posts) !

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Well, there isn't really. It's just like the throw button and the tag button; two button presses at once. But I didn't get point to the whole stance change thing altogether to begin with.

I hate how it functions as a troll thing when you press 3 and 4 to fast in succession. Your combo wont come out but your character will dance instead.
I Only Press Stance Swap when is to perform X-Ray, other than that its just useless

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

...really? That's kinda retarded...so if I'm trying to kick the crap outta somebody, I could end up w/Stance switch instead? Wtf.

Changing stances mid-fight in itself was made just so they can still attack & combo no matter which way they're facing, IIRC...

I'm all for a handicap battle option :D. Cross-dressing ninjas, on the other hand...ehhhh. But that's just me. Lol.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This is fucking crap! When I do combos with Jade I get her booty instead of hits. Not that I don't like her booty, it's just that the opponent doesn't care.

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
I want Kitana back. I'd settle for Kira.

Something that always annoyed me was that if I miss with, say Kitana's d+1, I can't "combo" it with cutters. That's probably just me sucking, but I would prefer if I could do d+1 cutters and have it come out every time, not just when my opponent blocks it or is hit by it.

Not sure if that makes sense or not, or if it would even be a good change. Just one thing that always bothered me.

aj1701

Noob
- More costumes! Full PVC fetishcostume for noob, nurse outfits for the girls, crossdressing ninja's! Mileena outfit for Rain and reverse, subzero outfit for Kitana and reverse, Reptile outfit for Jade and Ermac outfit for Skarlet and reverse! Cyberoutfits for everyone with slightly different movesets (See one of my previous posts) !
Uh, I'm not sure about most of these, but nurse outfits for the girls. I'd buy that.

Dann

Noob
+All bugs need to be fixed. In game, training mode glitches
+More costumes that do not alter the properties of the character.
+New Characters!!!!
+MERCY! that was one of the coolest features in any fighting game. They need to bring that back.
+Make pokes less good. I like interrupting strings but being anti aired by a d1 annoys the shit out of me. i hate, hate anti air down ones.
+ option to go to character select when you hit rematch for winner.
+ Online needs to be fixed
I would rather see an ultimate Mortal Kombat 9. Honestly i don't want the fighting engine to change and i don't want the old characters to go nor don i want them to comeback as zombies either like liu kang did in previous games. Aside from the bug fixes i don't want the game to change because I love this game. To make a brand new game you would need to make notable changes. Mortal Kombat 9 is a fantastic game. Meter, breakers, ex-moves, x-rays need to stay the same. More x-rays are welcomed.